BY HERBAL ESSENCES #70 in Hairspray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Alba l.
Aurora, IL
I like it very much its a really good product for a really good price and the smell is good so fresh just like this product very much
Ashley F.
Richmond, VA
Love to wear this on a night out its so pretty def gets attention to your hair lol if u like glitter and wanna be noticed go for it
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
This product smells great and it makes your hair shine with glitter, but not too much glitter. It did not make my hair look greasy.
Patricia Z.
Las vegas, Nv
My girls love this they love the shimmer, it is one of their favorite products to use. They ask me all the time to use it on them.
Clarissa R.
Works great made my hair looks so shiny and healthy highly recommend if your hair is looking a little dull I need a pick me up
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
The sparkles fall quickly out despite the packaging saying that it would last. I was a tad disappointed. Would not repurchase.
Pam A.
Chandler, AZ
This spray was amazing, my hair was shiny and didn't look greasy! the smell was somewhat strong, but wore down through the day
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
The price for this product is too expensive for making your hair just look greasy. I would definitely save my money next time.
Brittany T.
ROCHESTER, NY
This smells sooooo good and keeps my hair in place. It adds just a hint of shimmer is left behind making my hair look amazing!
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love using this shimmer gel when I want my hair to look shiny and good! Great to use when you feel your hair is dry looking
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?