BY HERBAL ESSENCES #73 in Hairspray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Madeline F.
Connecticut
April B.
Rio Grande City, TX
Herbal essences shimmery nights shimmer spray gel 5 fl oz is the most best spray gel it leave my hair crunchy soft and strong all day long!!
Mayara B.
That's a very good hair mask... I love doing it Fridays after work day and leave it acting for 1 hours. My hair is so nice and shine after
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
This product is super cool to add a little glitz & fun in your hair I use it when I need extra sparkle for a night out Also makes it shine
Kaitlynn K.
Mayfield, PA
I loved this! Gosh I wish they brought it back! I'd buy them all! Such light shimmer, smelled amazing and looked fantastic in my hair!!!
Nicole B.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious smell! Great for that "romantic, summer night at the beach" looking hair.
Simply spritz after drying your hair and ready to go!
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
I love shimmer. So I bought Herbal Essences Shimerry Nights Shimmer spray gel. This product isn't for every day. Good value, nice scent.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I love this one just live it leave my hair all shimmery also leaves my hair where I want it this is the best styling product I have found
Jennifer B.
Jefferson, SC
I love this stuff use it everyday I fix my hair. Does not leave my hair sticky and the smell is awesome and don't make your hair stiff
Kaitlyn W.
I am in love with this spray gel. It is great to use on my natural curls to keep the frizz away and it's not as sticky as hairspray.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?