BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Wendy S.
Decatur, TX
I love the smell of this product. A little goes a long way and it's even wonderful to spray on yours arms and chest for an extra boost of shimmer. Perfect for a summer evening!
Ami P.
Makes my hair flawless in the morning! Its so shiny and soft and would definitely recommend using this after a shower and before you go to sleep! Use after you blow dry!
Samantha B.
South Bend, IN
All there products smell amazing..so this one is no different . .light weight and not greasy..gives ur doo incredible shine and sparkle..perfect for the night life
Jessica C.
Columbus, OH
Effective and great and works very well would recommend and buy and use again. easy to use and flexible hold and herbal essences naked spritzer is now my favorite
Cin U.
Great Falls, VA
What a great way to start my day. I'm just a spray away from a wonderful day. Light and refreshing, I love how Herbal Essence Shimmery Nights makes me feel. This is a great product which lasts long into the night.
Janet L.
I love this product. It's as easy as pie to use. You just spray it on after you get your style done. Voila! When the night lights hit your hair, we have sparkle!
Stacy S.
This
Reduce gives a hint of glitter without being too much I use this regularly and love what it does to my hair. I also like how it is affordable and easily found.
Very nice scent and give enough hold but doesn't feel like you have anything in your hair. Gives a lovely shimmer, perfect for an evening out or a formal event.
Keighlyn S.
Avis, PA
Good shine spray but can get fine hair super oily if you use to much I like it though I'm not a fan of the smell lol it smells like you got boozes dumped on you
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
This smells fantastic and has a nice moderate hold. I like to use it after I curl my hair (I tend to scrunch my curls after curling) and it makes my hair shiny.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?