BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Tammy T.
Herbal Essence Shimmery nights smells Amazing! I honestly wish I had a perfume with that scent. I love to use this product whenever I curl my hair. It's definitely one of my favorite Herbal Essence products!
Miranda J.
It smells really good and the shimmer looks ok, not always very noticeable, but good it your not looking for a lot of sparkle. also the nozzle does clog fairly easily.
Erin C.
Pensacola, FL
I love this stuff makes your hair shine and has great hold. It's not sticky like other products. I have tried many others and they just don't hold up to this one.
chandra l.
Waynesboro, VA
A little bit of glitter goes a long way. I always flip my hair over and spray evenly throughout then flip my hair back. This makes for a light coating and doesn't leave a film of any kind. I use this almost daily.
Kayse A.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing!!! Gave my hair a nice shine and gave it a light hold I needed . I would definitely buy this product again!!! It has enough shine where your hair stands out even through a long night out!!
Kaylee G.
Ballston Spa, NY
Love the glittery effect for going out but doesn't have too much hold for my style. With fine straight hair I do require more hold and staying power from my hair products, especially when I curl it.
Monica F.
Sanger, CA
I love how shiny my hair was the next morning after applying it to my hair at night. I love how Herbal Essences has a wonderful smell to their products. I would sure use this product again .
Shaasia G.
Ewing, NJ
I love this product it definitely gives you a glow with making you look oily. It's a bit on the pricey side but it is well worth I will be looking into purchasing this product again.
Ariana G.
Joliet, IL
If you love any and everything that glitters, this is for you! It lasted longer than I thought when I styled my hair with it. I don't use it as much because the glitter tends to be too much...but great product!
Jamiyla B.
Smells great, pretty good for a hair product. It is almost kind of of like a body glitter for your hair but it also acts as a gel to keep style in tact. Is it the best? Probably not, but definitely not a bad product and worth a try.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?