BY HERBAL ESSENCES #70 in Hairspray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Love using this when my skin is tan or when I'm going out during the summer to the beach or anywhere out is the sunlight! It provides the perfect natural shine and radiance I'm looking for!!!
Gloria S.
Atlanta
I love Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner at least my hair feeling so good and soft and it's moisturized and it doesn't leave my hair in tangles long after it drys and it smells amazing
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
I love how this makes my hair look. It doesn't make it look or feel greasy and gives me exactly what I want it to do. I love that it doesn't cost to much either. I would highly recommend this to everyone. I know that I will definitely continue to use it.
Loren P.
Greensboro, NC
This product is definitely nice for a shimmer but it makes my hair a little greasy and I don't like that at all. It isn't something I would use all the time. It is nice for every now and then, but there are better products I'd use again before this one.
Tina B.
Discovery Bay, CA
I absolutely love this product! It leaves my hair shiny and smooth without being oily!! I think this compares to be a better product then most store bought! This product met my expectations and I will recommend this to my friends! I would improve the size.
Tiffany B.
Louisville, TN
I totally love this! makes me look super cute when i go out. it makes my hair shine and smells fantastic! it doesn't make my hair feel greasy during or the next day! no greasy feel, no "hard" hair, doesn't cause me to have cow licks like some products can.
Crystal V.
Covina, CA
I love this spray gel because of how easy it is to apply to my hair. It isn't a hassle when it comes to using. I also love the way it leaves my hair. I recommend this for anyone that has curly hair to use because it help maintain your hair very healthy.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Este producto me encanta, no lo uso siempre, pero es verdad que te deja el cabello brillante. Lo uso como si fuera un tratamiento y de verdad que he notado resultados muy buenos
jgamiinya m.
Buffalo, NY
Omg where do i start i absolutely love these products they smell awesome the keep your hair with a bounce and a shine my hair stopped breaking its healthy and growing on track its a excellent product to use if your hair is thick.
Tammy T.
Herbal Essence Shimmery nights smells Amazing! I honestly wish I had a perfume with that scent. I love to use this product whenever I curl my hair. It's definitely one of my favorite Herbal Essence products!
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?