BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Courtney C.
Ridgeland, MS
I really wanted to love this product, but I don't. Maybe because I have really fine hair, but i had to really be careful with the amount I used so my hair wouldn't be grossly stiff. I can see the shimmer in the bottle, but I don't think it shows up well in my hair. It does smell nice, though, and somewhat keeps my hair in check b
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Firstly this smells great on your hair! I have thin wavey hair, I just spritzed it a couple times on my hair & it created a nice firmness but not crazy tight hold. In the sun you can see the glimmer in your hair. Would definitely recommend
April S.
Long Beach, CA
I only picked this up because it was $1 after my coupon. The shimmer only shows up when I first spray on it. The gel gives only a little bit of hold. It sure smells good, though! I have black, very long straight hair. Maybe the shimmery just slides right out, or my hair is too dark. Who knows? Maybe my niece will like this.
Barbara P.
Montgomery, AL
Number one, it was not expensive, but smelled really good. I was looking for a product that would give my hair a little pizzazz it did't quite work for me. Because I don't like my hair stiff, I like the light gel hold it had.
Serena O.
This products last for well over twelve hours. There is nothing out there like this product. Levels my curly hair feeling hydrated, healthy, shiny, and all around beautiful. I would buy this again and I would recommend.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray gel is great when I use it for my natural curls. It's highly effective. It lasts me until I wash my hair which what I like. It did meet my expectations. I recommend this to girls and boys with curly hair.
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Love this for a night out it leaves a shimmer in your hair that catches the light. But it doesn't leave your hair looking greasy. I can use it on my hair when it's curly or straight. And it won't break the bank.
Regina H.
Columbia, MD
Herbal Essences shimmery nights shimmer spray gel is awesome.I get a lot of compliments on my hair, They say it's so shiny, It glitters in the sun. When I run out,I'm doomed. This product is so soft, manageble in the hair and I don't know what I would use if I didn't have it.
Aimée H.
Athens, GA
It's good for a fun girls night out, or whenever you want to add some shine and sparkle. It just has the right shine of sparkle, and leaves your hair feeling smooth, wonderful, and fragrant all night long.
Kathryn C.
Cullman, AL
It is okay not my favorite,it could be better. I do think it had a nice natural smell to it but the smell just wasn't for me and the sparkles were too much and just gathered in one part of my hair. I think there are many other products that can do the same thing if not more.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?