BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

bella b.
I love the spray gel it is wonderful but the consistency is to good to be true i recommend it because it is very shimmery and very true to what it says
Ashley T.
New Germany, NS
OK product. Found it weighed my hair down quite a bit, but it smells fantastic!! Didn't really find it made my hair shimmery, either, maybe greasy?
Maria C.
Este gel tiene su toque especial ya que aparte de mantener el cabello en su lugar tiene pequeños destellos que lo hacen perfecto para la noche.
patricia f.
miramichi, NB
Love It. Works great. Wouldnt use anything else. makes my hair feel soft and shiny. ive bought other kinds but they don't last as long.
alisha s.
Kent
This product is great. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. I would definitely recommend this product
Alicja C.
Calgary
I had this product a long time ago and it was so fun! I can't think of another drugstore brand that has anything similar.
Gvanca K.
I use it every night because in the morning my hair are great, its bio product and helps hair repairing and get healthy
emily c.
I love this stuff! It leaves a nice sheen to the hair and has excellent hold! Highly recommend! The price is right too!
Anna M.
I loooooooooove love love this product! Is perfect for me: the size, price and quality are great, for me it's a 10!
Khadijah J.
This product is amazing . After I used it I was surprised. It clearly beats all the other shimmer sprays out there
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?