BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Malia P.
Oologah, OK
This is the perfect thing for a night out, or any sort of activity that you want some extra pizzaz added. My daugter and her cheer team spray this on their hair before games. it holds well, does not get sticky or flake off, also washes out very easily without getting glitter everywhere.
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
I have used this and it did a great job on my hair. The scent can be a little overwhelming if you don't like strong scented items. It's long lasting for me but I believe in a little goes a long way. I would recommend this to someone needing that little bit of extra shine.
janice r.
Dundalk, MD
I really like how Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray gel doesn't weigh my hair down. It makes my hair soft. It has a light fragrance that smells great. It holds up all night. It exceeded my expectations. I will buy again and tell all my friends to try it.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
I had this and use it when I'm out like going to a night club or something so it scent is really strong and I like the glitter once you spray into your hair you can see all that shimmer and I like it because when your out it show the shimmery glitter that on your hair.
Chynna W.
Murrieta, CA
I love this mousse! The smell is very fresh and enjoyable. The product is very easy to use, and it doesn't take a lot of product to get the job done. Once dried and eve for hours after it still smells amazing and doesn't leave a wet crunchy look on my hair.
Samantha H.
Mesa, AZ
Love this. I spray on my hair after styling when going out to add a nice sparkle when I spin in the lights. Good for middle school and high school. Or a fun crazy adult. ;) Just don't spray too much just a couple spritz or it will feel greasy and oily.
Haley I.
Athens, GA
This product does what it claims to, but I think it's more of a fun thing for young teenage-aged girls than a glamorous hair accessory. I have curly short hair and this makes it pretty crunchy and you can't really see the sparkles, but it's definitely fun!
Zhanna D.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is an okay product. I think it's a bit too "youngish" for me (a woman in her 40s) but would be a great product for someone younger. I've never tried any other shimmery spray gel so I don't have a comparison but it's a fun idea for younger girls.
Danielle T.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite products for a while. I love using a hair spray or gel over my hair when I'm done styling it to tame all the wild free baby hairs. I really liked this spray gel because it has glitter. I think the nozzle could spray a bit wider
Courtney C.
Ridgeland, MS
I really wanted to love this product, but I don't. Maybe because I have really fine hair, but i had to really be careful with the amount I used so my hair wouldn't be grossly stiff. I can see the shimmer in the bottle, but I don't think it shows up well in my hair. It does smell nice, though, and somewhat keeps my hair in check b
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?