BY HERBAL ESSENCES #73 in Hairspray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

gilbert o.
Love it leaves my hair feeling amazing and silky soft. never tangles, just shines
Tammy L.
Dallas, TX
Love this my daughter calls it shimmer and shine bring out the best in hair
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
I couldn't love this product more. My hair sometimes gets dry, so I use
this and it helps combat that. I also struggle being able to put a comb
through my hair after a shower and before this, I couldn't find anything
that worked to help with that. After I put this product in, I can run a
comb through it with no problem! As long as you don't put it directly
on your roots, it doesn't leave your hair oily at all!
Lina S.
Toronto, ON
I would definitely recommend to other users. This spray isn't sticky and provides a really nice looking sheen to the hair, perfect if you have a dry or full head. You can buy it for a very cheap price as well, which is something I've always loved about herbal essences. They provide good quality like their competitors but always for less. :)
Nohelí P.
Aroma Maravilloso, rememora las versiones originales de la marca, me deja el pelo de manera extra ordinaria y no es el único que e usado pero si el que mas me ha encantado no solo por su presentación si no que me ha funcionado ya que es un poco difícil tratar con mi pelo este producto le da la imagen que deseo para el.
Jaclyn M.
This is one of my favorite products by Herbal Essences. I love the scent, the texture it gives my hair, and the way it makes my hair shimmer and sparkle in the light. Unfortunately, I believe they have discontinued this product. I think they should bring it back, for the sake of us Shimmery Nights fans.
Gabrielle T.
Toronto, ON
Smells great, pretty good for a hair product. I don't curl my hair often as it's a hassle but this gel is such a fun product. It is almost kind of of like a body glitter for your hair but it also acts as a gel to keep style in tact. Is it the best? Probably not, but definitely not a bad product and worth a try.
Saphron L.
Perfect for those who need little or no product in their hair. If you're like me, sometimes adding product to your hair can give it a greasy effect. I haven't had this problem with the shimmer spray.
Estefanía B.
This product is amazing for all the people who want to maintain good their hair in the night, you will love it after used it, smells so well and you hair looks amazing after used it, I recommend it.
Dawn T.
I love the blue herbal essences shampoo and conditioner, it meet my expectations by far, it smells beautiful and makes my hair feel silky and soft, its cheap and its definitely work the $6 per bottle. I was recommended this by my sister :)
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?