BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Brianna J.
Rancho Cucamonga
It worked really well but I couldn't stand the smell.
Texture was nice. Hard to wash out
Giovanna C.
New Rochelle, NY
Somethime I used that to do my hair better and have a good smell. i use one time a week.
Gloria C.
San Antonio, TX
It's a great product and love the smell to it and I love the way it flows thew yea great
Lais L.
Newark, NJ
I don't know why my hair love this so much. lol . My hair always look alive when I use it.
Kait E.
I love the summery texture and shine this gives my hair! The scent is soft and pleasant.
Heathere E.
Owensboro, KY
This shimmery spray gel locks my style in, but also makes my hair look shiny and healthy.
Gabby  J.
Rockingham, NC
Love this product soooooo much. It is one of the best hair care products I have ever used
Ashley R.
Like this but not all the shiny in it, it's an OK product I've used it plenty of times.
Alicia L.
Strongsville, OH
Great smell to add to your hair on a night out, but besides that, doesn't do too much!
Jessica
Put this in my hair at night time. Looks and feels great. Not to mention tge smell.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?