BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
They smell so good amazing products love using this stuff perfect for styling totally recommend
Ashton D.
Cary, NC
This gave my hair a weird, sticky, oily texture. I'm not a fan of how it weighed down my hair.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Gotta love spray gel! I just discovered these products on the stores when I cut my hair short
Jamie n.
Sayville, NY
This product gives a gorgeous shine without the greasy texture. absolutely adore this product
Breanna R.
Love the glow this provides. Herbal Essence always provides quality products for a low cost.
shallon G.
Smells delicious looks amazing love the packaging and it really gives a shimmer to your locks
Isabel D.
miami, florida
It smells very good and also make my hair look sooooo shinie. i love it, you'll love it too!
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This leaves my hair looking good , leaves everything in place and gives me shine I like it
Mackenzie C.
Ballston Lake, NY
Great for before oh go to bed, spray it and then you will definitely see results in mornjng
Tanisha G.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely adore this product! I have curly hair and the shine this provides is amazing!
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?