BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

glory p.
Lo mismo herbal essences su olor es increiblemente delicioso aparte de que dejan el pelo limpio su aromas
Shanon S.
This is an awesome product u can hear it to wedding out to dinner and even a bar it is highly recommended
angela p.
Kings Mountain, NC
I love to use this product during the summer months too give my hair that shine when I'm out on the beach
Rosemary H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a good product, my hair shine more with the product it's nice and leaves a soft feel to hair !
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I used their shampoo and conditioner but let me clean hair for a short time so I can not use frequently
Joshua R.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this product. It makes my hair look really shimmery and pretty. All my friends ask me what I use
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
Ive usee this stuff (in a much less cool bottle" since the early 2000. Its adds so much to your look!
Larissa H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love all herbal essence products but this one is one of my favorites with the shiny look it gives.
Haleigh B.
Monroe, MI
Loved it! Love the way it makes my hair feel and look. I would buy again and again! Very effective
Nicolle M.
Oceanside, CA
I love the subtle
Shimmer that is leaves in your hair it's like you are a big glittery princess !
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?