BY HERBAL ESSENCES #70 in Hairspray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
Love this product in my crazy think hair after a day at the pool or lake! Helps keeps those pretty water waves!
Mahyleni S.
My hair looks after beach days, it's fabulous, I love. my hair looks after beach days, it's fabulous, I love
Nicci B.
Des Moines, IA
This spray smells amazing and doesn't leave residue behind! Perfect for events such as prom or evenings out!!
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this just out of curiosity.. I'm glad I did though because I love using it! Smells great, works well
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Megan H.
Batavia, OH
Adds shimmer to a good hair style and also serves as a gel that holds tights. Makes hair slightly crunchy.
amie d.
This is good for dance competitions or dressing up for a dance the glitter shines and it adds to the outfit
Jennifer B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really did not enjoy this product. It was sticky and made my hair too stiff. It does smell good, though.
Clara C.
Glen Allen, VA
Doesn't hold well.. This hair spray weighs your hair down. It was pretty cheap so you get what you pay for.
michelle c.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this spray it makes my hair look and feel. Great definitely a great buy one of my. Favorite products
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?