BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Ally S.
Alden, NY
Amazing! I love this! I couldn't go my day without it. Every day I use this and it makes my hair feel absolutely amazing.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
I loved this i can't always find at my local store smells amazing and is very inexpensive worked great but hard to find
Kisha C.
It made my hair feel sticky and heavy ...look dull and felt like glue I wouldn't recommend it for thick dry hair ...
Wendy C.
Luv this and it smells soooo good!!! Leaves a nice subtle shimmer on my dark hair and decent hold for a spray gel!!!
Tessa F.
Billings
I absolutely loved it! It does get sticky though when used every day. I would recommend it to anyone with thick hair.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Love this shimmer spray! Smells amazing! Works great! Great prices! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Tiffany M.
Lubbock, TX
Love this stuff. I use it very rairly but if ill be outside i use it. Catches the sun and doesn't look like flakes!
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Love using this but don't use it as much since I don't use gel any longer but definitely would recommend it to anyone
Daniela M.
Hialeah , FL
In my opinion, very helpful for thick hair if it tends to get dry, gives your hair a touch of life when you need it
gloria g.
I used this product a long time ago, but I don't use sprays or gel any more. Nevertheless I recommend this product.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?