BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Giselle S.
Durham
This product is very useful and very helpful. It makes my beautiful hair shine and delightful and gives a nice sent of smell.
Rosie A.
Alexandria, VA
All are very good products, I love herbal essences also smells good it is also affordable as well at your lucky beauty store
Chelsea M.
Stafford, VA
This hairspray I lightweight but has a strong hold that isn't hard and crunchy. Taims fly always a dis good at holding curls
Maria R.
I love the smell and the full body i get from it.
I think it make my hands a little sticky and sometimes its hard to spray
Nikki C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this for going out!!! Its sparkly and smells amazing!!! Its an awesome product especially since its so affordable!!
Samantha S.
Winston-Salem
This product leaves a nice not over the top shimmer to Your hair and leaves it with a nice but not overpowering scent also.
Jennifer S.
I bought this to help with teasing my hair and it works for a couple of hours then it seems to fall down. Not my favorite.
Katarina V.
Phelan, CA
This one is okay. Not their best product because it has a way of making my hair feel oily after about two to three hours.
Ally S.
Alden, NY
Amazing! I love this! I couldn't go my day without it. Every day I use this and it makes my hair feel absolutely amazing.
Kristina U.
Kingsley
Night out on the town? Give your hair a little spritz with this light and airy spray gel and be ready to be a knock out!
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?