BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with a fusion of diamond dust and champagne, this gel spray adds a touch of shimmer to your hair and controls it lightly all over. Whatever your style or the length of your hair, Shimmery Nights will give your look a glimmering lift.

For best results, start with the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner of your choice. Then spray Shimmery Nights onto wet hair, style as usual, and revel in the compliments.

Ingredients: Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Champagne, Diamond Powder, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.

Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I purchased this at Walmart for my niece. She has really thick blonde frizzy hair, helmet head. I had her brush her hair before showering and then wash her hair with minimal movement concentrating on the scalp. After the shower she towel dried and we sprayed this liberally throughout without combing until it was completely dry. SHE LOVED IT! It has sparkles and smells good and added a nice touchable hold to tame her frizz.
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
This product ROCKS!’ I don’t like to wash my hair every day, so a lot of the time I will spritz this In and go!!! It leaves my hair to dry with a beautiful, not greasy sheen! It smells wonderful and the price is great!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I dont like this I dont see the point my kids love using but its suppose to keep hair in place and this is more like a beach spary makes hair wavy not thats a bad thing but sometimes you need stronger hold gels.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
This was one of my favorites. Would wear it all the time day or night. Havent been able to find it in a very long time. Was just alittle bit of shimmer gel that wasnt tooo much/overbearing
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Love spray products! I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one.
Bridget H.
bear, de
I bought this because the shimmer spray I used to buy was no longer available which made me sad. I picked this up as an alternative. It smells nice and doesn't make my hair feel weird. Unfortunately it didn't have quite the effect I was going for, but it still is a great product. I would buy this again!
Sarah B.
Diamond, IL
This product makes my hair look a little greasy and my hair is usually greasy if i don't wash it everyday, i thought it would make my hair slightly shimery and sparkly but it made it look like i didn't shower that day. if i use a little but tho my hair is perfect shinyness lol but it also it makes my hair a little bit hard. overall though its a good product.
Patricia R.
Plant City, FL
I love this product and it is so much fun! especially good when you are going out clubbing, or for a night on the town. It smells so good and makes your hair feel so soft, on top of making it look good.It lasts all night and into the morning. I would definitely recommend this product enthusiastically.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
I love the sparkle it adds to my hair. Already a blonde, the color is perfect and subtle. The price is perfect for any budget. Add a little for a soft sparkle and more for a party. It does not leave my hair stiff like other products. I have bought several bottle and plan to continue buying it.
Alex M.
Evansville, IN
I love to use this product when I wear my hair curly. It gives it an additional hold that I need during the summer time. I also really like the smell of this product and how the shimmer pieces are just enough. I was really worried the first few times I used it that it was going to have too much shimmer and I think it has just enough that it can be used daily and not just on special occasions.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it actually make your hair shimmer?