BY HERBAL ESSENCES #36 in Shampoo

Travel size herbal essences shampoo in shelf dispense box. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie G.
Tuscola, IL
When used with the conditioner, this is an amazing duo! The shampoo leaves your hair clean and light feeling, along with smelling like a tropical beach vacation! My daughters won't use anything other than this product when it comes to hair care. With thick hair, they both look for products that clean and condition their hair without it feeling greasy & heavy. Herbal essence is one of the top products for price and quality. Always recommend it!
Thomas B.
Porter, OK
This is a great product. I really like the way it smells and works great! priced right making it a good value!! Very affordable. The bottle is attractive I enjoy the color.. Couple times a week I use this. I would recommend this product to others very happy with this product and will continue to use this!!
Tracy T.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells amazing, it has that coconut essence and atmosphere to it, and the scent is long lasting, it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and clean. I got this via influenster boxes, but I would definitely recommended this product!
Amber F.
Mesa, AZ
This is my go too shampoo! I try different smells all the time to switch it up and there isn't one I haven't liked! Typically buy it wherever it's on sale! I have dark blonde wavy hair and it works great to keep it clean and smelling good for several days!
Julia F.
Margate City, NJ
First of all, it smells amazing lol. I always get compliments on the way my hair smells. It isn't too expensive either which is great because it wprks just the same way any other expensive shampoo would. I love this and their same conditioner.
Grace A.
This shampoo smells awesome and fresh. It is great for waves or Curley hair and protects from some damage. Orchid and coconut milk is my favorite and Herbal Essences is my preferred brand. I have never been disappointed with this shampoo.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Believe It or not, there is one shampoo that I love that isn't form the salon. This amazing one tops all of the other regular store bought ones. It leaves my hair soft and really shiny. In addition it smells really good!
Summer P.
Herbal essences is one of my favorite shampoo brands. I love the way they smell, this one is my favorite. They lather really nicely and they aren't harsh on my scalp or hair. I like the conditioner that goes with it too
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
Love the way my hair feels after using it. It's affordable. Love the smell so much and it does last longs I don't have others to compare it to. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to others! All time favorite!!!
Abigail I.
I love how it doesn't make my hair greasy! When combined with the matching conditioner it helps keep my hair from becoming dry and having split ends easily. It's very affordable and the large sizes last for months!
Crystal H.
Kissimmee
Where can I find travel size???
Lakshani M.
I have fine hair and i have been looking for a shampoo which would leave my hair moistureised and healthy looking and also smell good. I have tried the long term relationship shampoo from herbal essence and i loved it. Should i buy this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this work well for fine hair?