BY HERBAL ESSENCES #8 in Pomades & Waxes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Piece out! Pull and twist Set Me Up Texturizing Wax any way you want it for style that s designed to be versatile. I'll give you control over every style situation. Lily Bliss Fragrance. Medium Hold. A little goes a long way. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes.

Jena B.
A lot of waxes to not work in my hair because they just make it really greasy and heavy but this one worked really well in my hair. It held the style of my hair and to my hair to not look greasy.
Janelle J.
El mirage , AZ

Select a product that you've used before and share your review with other Influensters.

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Stylers Texturizing Hair Wax 1.7 oz. Jar
See details

Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Shimmer Spray Gel 5 fl oz (147 ml)

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Shimmer Spray

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold Creme

Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Anti-Frizz Creme

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Stylers Hairspray 11.5 oz. Aerosol Can
See details

Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Creme Leave-In Conditioner, Nourishing for All Hair Types - 6 fl oz

Herbal Essences Styling Gel - 8.5 oz

Herbal Essences Extra Hold Hairspray For All-Over Control 8.5 FL oz

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray, 17 oz
DONNA V.
I've been looking for a product that will add texture to my hair without the stickiness that most waxes do and I'm glad I have tried this product. It is so easy to apply and it gave me that clean texturized look that I've been looking for. I finish it off with a hairspray to lock in the style.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely LOVE this hair product! It works well on short or long hair. It meet every expectation I had of it. Its by far one of my favorite products to us and to beat it all the price is reasonable. I do not have any cons for this product. Pros would be that it smells amazing, its fairly priced, and it WORKS!
Erin N.
I have been using Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hair Wax for a while now and I absolutely LOVE IT! Just a small amount rubbed between my fingers and through my roots adds texture and volume to my fine locks without weighing my hair down and making it flat as many products tend to. And the scent is heavenly but not overpowering! This is a staple in my daily routine!
Lizza T.
I for one am very into styling my hair i change my hair style and color often and need a lot of products to suit that specific style that i want so. of course a hair wax is need. This hair wax is cheap and affordable and does the trick i recently ran out of my japanese brand Gastsby which i would totally recommend and was in a hurry and bought this. i gotta say i love it .last a long time for the jar size.would by again now its my second runner up when I'm out of gatsby.
Julianne H.
Port Orange, FL
Having thick hair is a blessing in disguise sometimes. But one this that helps the goodness of thick hair come out at once.. this styling hair wax is so much better than hold hairspray for my thick hair. another great this is that I LOVEEE the smell of it! it smells kinda like citrus but not too sour for the smell of citrus. it even beat my expectations when i starting doing my hair with it & when i ddi it for the first time
Lauren K.
I purchased this a while ago and only use it every now and then. It's a great product to style with but I think my boyfriend gets more use out of it, haha! Not a must have but a great wax to have handy when adding texture to waves or any other style. Has a nice feeling and doesn't get "crunchy" which I really like.
Meadow M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It gives my hair waves with great volume, and they're touchable not crunchy!!!!
It smells nice, is easy to use, the packaging is cute, and it doesn't cost too much.
I haven't been able to find this in any stores or I'd have bought more by now.
If anybody knows where it can be found let me know!
Hannah L.
Aurora, OR
When I first used this product, I totally had no idea how it was used or what it was used for. That being said my first impression wasn't the best. But that being said, I did like the smell, and I do believe it would work now that I know what it was suppose to be used for. I would purchase it again.
Celeste K.
Jackson , TN
Does this make you hair greasy? And does it actually hold?
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Jessica K.
Does this truly hold? What does it makes your hair feel like? Crunchy? Shiny? Do tell!
where can I find this product?
Jennifer V.
So it seems this product has been discontinued... does anyone have a good suggestion for a replacement? I can't seem to find it anywhere.