BY HERBAL ESSENCES #5 in Pomades & Waxes

Piece out! Pull and twist Set Me Up Texturizing Wax any way you want it for style that s designed to be versatile. I ll give you control over every style situation. Lily Bliss Fragrance. Medium Hold. A little goes a long way. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes.

DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a product that will add texture to my hair without the stickiness that most waxes do and I'm glad I have tried this product. It is so easy to apply and it gave me that clean texturized look that I've been looking for. I finish it off with a hairspray to lock in the style.
Jewell R.
Harrison, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this hair product! It works well on short or long hair. It meet every expectation I had of it. Its by far one of my favorite products to us and to beat it all the price is reasonable. I do not have any cons for this product. Pros would be that it smells amazing, its fairly priced, and it WORKS!
nicole c.
Love this stuff holds great last all day smells good also leaves your hair smelling good all day
Daniela H.
I feel like my hair is too thick for this stuff to work well, but I do like the smell & it doesn't make my hair feel very gross.
William J.
Oklahoma City, OK
It works really well! It holds my hair well and does what I want to it. I haven't had a problem with it yet
Desiree M.
I actually really like this hair wax not only for texture but to help with fly always for my daughters. Just remember with this product a little goes a long way!
Ashley G.
Wantagh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no idea what most people use texturizing wax for but I use it instead of hairspray. I hate hairspray so I bought this. I dab a tiny bit on each finger and run it through my hair. It keeps my hair in place, stops some of the frizz, and still lets my hair look and feel natural. It smell good too.
Laura R.
Rolla, MO
Easy to use and smells great. Does not cost much either which is a big plus! It can be hard to find in stores though
Shawney S.
commercial point, ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this to help give my hair more volume and thickness. My hair is naturally thin and straight and this helps a lot!
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Haven't used this product but i will soon to see how it works in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste K.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make you hair greasy? And does it actually hold?
Jennifer P.
Boise, ID
How does this hold? Does this make your hair look and/or feel greasy like some other waxes?
Jessica K.
Does this truly hold? What does it makes your hair feel like? Crunchy? Shiny? Do tell!
Jennifer V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So it seems this product has been discontinued... does anyone have a good suggestion for a replacement? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Maria L.