Herbal Essences Set Me Up Stylers Hairspray 11.5 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Amanda A.Herbal Essences Set Me Up Stylers Hairspray 11.5 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Brandi R.Herbal Essences Set Me Up Stylers Hairspray 11.5 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Yordanys G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

For hair that s got rhythm and goes where you go. Lily Bliss Fragrance. Any way you set it, let it be flexible. If you want hair that s got rhythm and goes where you go, you ve got to try my finishing formula. For a light luscious hold, this is love at first spray. see more...

• Is this hairspray lightweight?1 Answers
  • Is this hairspray truly flexible? Or does it leave your hair feel...1 Answers
  • "This hairspray works great and smells really good." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray smells amazing but I can't really tell that it holds very well." in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
I like this hairspray. I don’t use hairspray all that often but when I do this is what I use. Even though it says firm hold, it seems to wear off after a few hours. The smell is ok but not great. Overall it’s a pretty decent low budget hairspray, but I️m sure there is something better out there.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I don't normally use hairspray just because I don't like the way it leaves my hair all hard afterwards and this hairspray doesn't have that effect on my hair like the others do so I definitely turn to this product when I'm in need of hairspray
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
works almost as good as old school aqua net. if something can help hold my thick hair up you know its good and worth it. easy to use and easy to find i got it at winco
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely love this brand. I just need to spray a little for it to work. Also, when I wash my hair it comes right out. I’ve always had issues with the hairspray coming out of my hair easily.
Mariana P.
I thought the packaging was nice, I thought the price was more than fair and it was easy to obtain at the supermarkert. I can say one wash and your hair is clean and a small amount of conditioner will bring your hair up to the highest standard, once dry it will be shiny, more manageable and one thing that is important your scalp doesnt feel dry. As for the color in my hair i am sure it lasted longer i get my cut every six weeks and normally then color, but not whilst I have been using his one, I get another two to three weeks of color before i have to start again so it is a money saver also. Unbeatable by far.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I don't normally use hairsprays but sometimes I need it to give my flat hair a little extra oomph at the roots. Of course this requires that the hairspray lasts all day! This one from Herbal Essences definitely lived up to that claim! It comes out in a nice mist and you don't have to use a lot of it to get great hold. As long as you don't go overboard, this won't look crunchy or noticeable in your hair. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the scent--I'm used to Herbal Essences smelling awesome and this just smelled like hairspray.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have used this a couple of times and I really like it. I only use hairspray when curling my hair which is rare. But every time it hold really good. The only thing I don't like is when it leaves my hair crunchy rather than solid but flexible curls.
Dipsy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells great, holds my hair in place and is long lasting. But, it also leaves my hair crunchy which I don't like! Once I get home I have white flakes from it and I have to wash. I get this from my local rite aid store but it's the only one that holds my hair until I find one that doesn't leave a crunch, this is it.
Lisa G.
As will all herbal essences products I love the way this smells! It holds my fly sways down perfectly and even gives my head a little shine, and it does not make my hair stuff. Definitely would recommend this hairspray!
Mariah R.
This smells not like other hairsprays and that why I mainly purchase this brand, other hairsprays have that alcohol smell that burns your nose but this doesn't and it keeps a great hold! Would recommend this to a friend.
Christian F.
W Lafayette, IN
Is this hairspray lightweight?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this hairspray truly flexible? Or does it leave your hair feeling crunchy? If it is flexible, how long would you say it holds?