BY HERBAL ESSENCES #34 in Hairspray

Set Me Up Stylers Extra Hold Hairspray will help you get a hold of yourself. Fused with cactus flower & bamboo, it’ll hold your style with luscious shine all day. Spray evenly. Get set, and you’ll see styling success. Holds your style with luscious shine all day. Fused with cactus flower and bamboo. Sprays evenly, gets your hair set, and gives you styling success. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "Another positive is you don't have to coat your hair with this product because a little goes a long way which means you save money by not having to buy more as soon as you do with other products." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a solid hold, but a medium hold that lasts all day and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It works pretty well for a cheaper hairspray option." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "there is nothing I don't love about this hair spray, it smells amazing and for a medium hold spray it works great!" in 1 review
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, let me start by saying that I received this item for free complementary of Influenster for testing purposes. In return, I am writing a review and all opinions are 100% my own.
I received the set me up hairspray in number two, which is medium hold. I really like the scent of the hairspray, I like how quick the hairspray dries, it is not an aerosol bottle so you have some control, I like how it doesn't make your hair sticky, and I like how it has just enough hold but you can still touch your hair and it feels like there is nothing in it. The one thing I don't like about it is that I find it a little bit on the pricier side but most herbal essence products are a little bit more expensive than some brands.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I needed a mousse to help my stick straight hair hold curl but had no luck. Everything left my hair feeling stiff and brittle and the curls soon went limp, I was trying everything! Even though I was dead set on a mousse I gave in and resorted to other gels, sprays and curling shampoos. This stuff was one of the many things I tried and I have stuck with it. It is great, I buy multiple bottles at once to ensure I'll not be without it. My hair holds curl better than ever with this and it's lightweight and manageable. I've been extremely satisfied with this product and highly recommend it!!!
Uyen D.
Uyen D.
Buffalo, NY
Have the world's straightest hair, which consequently hangs like a wet noodle if I just let it be. While the straightness is awesome, sometimes I want to change it up a bit...if even for 15 minutes (it falls that flat that quickly). If I curl my hair and douse it in this hairspray, I am left with voluminous hair. I've tried plenty of different sprays, concoctions, magic, and fairy dust to try and add volume...and I have to say that this spray is about the best.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
This hairspary is the best for the price. I have tried several other hairsparys and this is the best I have found. It lasts most of the day and it doesn't make your hair too hard, too sticky, or too greasy. And when you brush your hair it doesn't flake like other hair sprays. I use it pretty much everyday
after I part my bangs to make them stay in place or for teasing my hair. This is great hairspray for less then $3.
Raychell E.
Raychell E.
Oakley, MI
Love this stuff it definitely works for a drug store brand. But I have found that it leaves my hair crunchy and not natural looking do to the fact that I ha e to apply so much to hold my curls, but it may just be my hair it doesn't hold curl that well anyway. But if works on my friends curls just fine. And they lasted all night. So it might just me my hair.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For those times I curl my hair and need to curl to stay, this is my gem!

I spray a little on, curl, then respray. Holds for several hours without feeling like crispy fake hair.

One of the things I love about this hair spray is the smell. I stop to smell my hair the whole day on days when I'm wearing it.

Quality product and I will continue to buy it.
Emery M.
Emery M.
Syracuse, UT
This hairspray is really good with my hair. I've got thicker hair and it has it hold all day without getting it all knotted up and all of Herbal Essences hair products smell amazing! I recommend this to anyone that's look for good hold and it still lets your hair look soft and it leaves your hair shiny and smelling lovely!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try not to use a hairspray if I don't have to. However, this is one that I reach for on days that I'll need one. It definitely leaves my hair manageable and touchable. I have dry, curly, frizzy hair and this product delivers on softness with some control. I highly recommend this product! #HolyGrail #Contest
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I have only used this product a few time, every time I have used it it worked really well on my hair. I have really thick hair and this worked amazing on keeping my hair is good shape for the party and u defenently need to wash it out before you go to sleep at night. but other then that its a good product.
Payton H.
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of the best hair sprays I ever used. It works super well. It went above and beyond my expectations. This is very effective and my hair stayed neat all day long. It even worked well for my dark brown and fine hair. This set me up hairspray has no room for improvement. It it just simply wonderful.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Saint Louis, MO
Do you guys like the scent of this hairspray? How often do you use it?
joceline m.
joceline m.
Does it have different smells or only one?
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
What does it smell like?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Caracas
¿Qué es esto? O sea, ¿Para que sirve?