BY HERBAL ESSENCES #52 in Hair Gel

Take control of your look with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Styling Hair Spray Gel. This versatile spray gel lets you define your style and set it up to be a shining success, without being stiff, as our delightfully dewy Lily of the Valley fragrance takes hold of your senses.

• Spray gel takes control and shines with all-day hold
  • Scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • This versatile, extra hold spray gel sets your style in place
  • Your hair will be a shining success, without being stiff
  • Level 3 hold strong
  • One 5.7 fl oz spray bottle

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Pvp, Fragrance/parfum, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Elizabeth L.
Daytona Beach
I love this product I happened to just buy it on sale. I love it more than regular hair spray. it feels more flexible than how hair spray sticks. Very effective with my fly always etc. and great value. no room for improvement here. Smells great too!!
Haley J.
All of the herbal essence products are amazing! I refuse to use any other brand after trying them! The purple totally twisted is the best one but they all work and smell great! The sprays leave your hair shiny and silky without the gross feeling some gels leave!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
So this is one of those products that smell nice, but don’t work. I’ve given it tons of opportunities but it doesn’t help style my hair. Luckily, I didn’t pay much, but not thinking of returning to this :(
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
😍😍 I use this on my kids hair and it leaves it feeling smooth and not dried out or damaged. It also smells pretty good as well. It also does not make anyone feel sticky. I would recommend this to anyone with kids even fr themselves .
Betty C.
Ninnekah, OK
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Spray Gel works wonders on my hair. It's straight, fine, and a nuisance to style, especially in the summertime. This spray gel gives me the freedom to style my hair quickly, without a ton of effort... all I have to do is spray and scrunch, and voila! Pretty, wavy hair has replaced my straight, boring hair.

Pros:

Perfect product for a quick style-and-go.
Pleasing scent.
Affordable price.
Hair retains body fairly well after it's brushed out later in the day/night.

Cons:

None that I can think of.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to add a little life to their hair, without going through a huge hassle to get it done. It's a great product for an extremely reasonable price.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Definitely part of my every day styling products.  I have naturally curly hair that needs extra control.  I use this after I use the mousse and it works great for my hair every time.  It is a great price and does a great job controlling the frizz.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Yoiza P.
I love this spray I got this in my Herbal Essences Color Me Happy vox box and I love it! I use it right after I wash my hair and my curls stay all day. It's a must use. Herbal Essences Set Me Up Spray Gel
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Leaves my hair so nice . I have natural curls so when I have bed Head and don't feel like doing much to my hair I spray this all over my long hair and it tames the wild hair. Keeps it in place and doesn't leave it too stiff. The smell is amazing and the fact that it's a spray gel is convenient. I never liked having to squeeze or dip my hand in gel.
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
This spray gel is very easy to use, it doesn't clump up or clog the pump while you are trying to use it. The gel is not sticky or tacky and doesn't not leave your hair with that stiff feeling even if you have used a little too much. I would definitely recommend it for someone looking for a new gel product.
Cindy T.
I use the set me up spray gel on my daughter , to control frizz and to hold thru out the day, I have to say I like it it does the job , my husband said he had a problem with the smell , he says it smells like men hair care products, I think it smells fine maybe just a bit strong but I think it works well.
Yoiza P.
How would you use this product for curly hair, so it would hold my curls instead of making my hair frizz?
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI
I just purchased this because there was an amazing sale (only 14¢), but I'm afraid that it's going to make my hair super stiff. Any good reviews?
Ashley S.
I'm having a hard time finding this product in stores. I see it available online. Has anyone purchased this in store?
Marie B.
Dallas, TX
Has anyone tried this yet? I got one in my Vox box trying to see how well it works?
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Would this depending on your hair type, dry out your hair? How will this work on thick hair?