BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Take control of your look with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Styling Hair Spray Gel. This versatile spray gel lets you define your style and set it up to be a shining success, without being stiff, as our delightfully dewy Lily of the Valley fragrance takes hold of your senses.

• Spray gel takes control and shines with all-day hold
  • Scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • This versatile, extra hold spray gel sets your style in place
  • Your hair will be a shining success, without being stiff
  • Level 3 hold strong
  • One 5.7 fl oz spray bottle

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Pvp, Fragrance/parfum, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
The Apple Essences set me up spray is actually really gentle on my hair. I do like the scent that it has. It's very light and floral scent so it's not an overpowering hairspray scent. The nice part about it is that it is in a gel form so I do get more of the volume and I can set my curls to the way I want them to be.
Haley J.
All of the herbal essence products are amazing! I refuse to use any other brand after trying them! The purple totally twisted is the best one but they all work and smell great! The sprays leave your hair shiny and silky without the gross feeling some gels leave!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
So this is one of those products that smell nice, but don’t work. I’ve given it tons of opportunities but it doesn’t help style my hair. Luckily, I didn’t pay much, but not thinking of returning to this :(
dana w.
There's absolutely no reason for anyone to not try this! (Unless you have no hair) lol! The price, the easy to use directions, the results you end up with are all awesome! You'll thank me for it.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
When I’m in a hurry and don’t have alot of time to fix my hair, this is my go to product! Reasonable price, great product and the only thing I have found that actually scrunches my hair without it looking like a rats nest
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I have you get to use an Herbal Essences product that I don't like. First of all, the scents are all amazing. Secondly, the product offers exactly what it says it will. My daughter is in marching band and we go through bottles of hairspray every season and this one is her favorite. It provides hold for hours.
Kimberly F.
LEBANON, VA
This is the only hair gel I will use. I mainly use mousse or hair spray vmbut I do like this hair gel. Smells great and isn't sticky. Doesn't leave hair feeling stiff.
Tracy H.
We like to use spray gels to help keep our frizzy hair under control. It controls without drying or making your hair sticky. It’s a great value price wise. I would buy again.
Elizabeth L.
Daytona Beach
I love this product I happened to just buy it on sale. I love it more than regular hair spray. it feels more flexible than how hair spray sticks. Very effective with my fly always etc. and great value. no room for improvement here. Smells great too!!
Breana B.
I love this i use it when i need a really neat bun or just need to lay my edges but have no edge control! Its long lasting! It measures up so beautifully to the competition and i would definitely would invest in it again and its so cheap i love it!
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI
I just purchased this because there was an amazing sale (only 14¢), but I'm afraid that it's going to make my hair super stiff. Any good reviews?
Yoiza P.
How would you use this product for curly hair, so it would hold my curls instead of making my hair frizz?
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Would this depending on your hair type, dry out your hair? How will this work on thick hair?
Marie B.
Dallas, TX
Has anyone tried this yet? I got one in my Vox box trying to see how well it works?
Ashley S.
I'm having a hard time finding this product in stores. I see it available online. Has anyone purchased this in store?

Walmart