BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get your shine on with my special formula. I'll help create a shimmering shield around your strands so heat damage won't cramp your style.

Ingredients

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Red 33.

Abby T.
Brookville, PA
This looks so pretty in your hair. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget. Good price
Kirsten H.
Not my favorite shine spray- it makes it shiny but a little bit doesn’t go far. I like the value just wish it didn’t take so much product
Sophia-Grace 🤳.
Preston
I use this and frizz ease to control my hair when it’s on it’s frizzy days . Yet to find anything else that doesn’t make my hair look greasy and wet looking .
Would recommend to others if your hair is uncontrollable like mine and frizzy .
sydney r.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
average product that worked okay. had no negatives but didn't go above and beyond. compared to others, it worked a bit worse. packaging was nice and it smelled great. i was otherwise a bit disappointed
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love to use this on days that I don't have enough time to dry my hair before I leave for work, so I have to put it in a bun. It helps give it a nice sheen and keeps flyaways at bay. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a little something extra for their hair.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
What I like most about this brand is that fruit fresh smell it has. It leaves your hair feeling silky and smelling all fruity which is great. It helps untangle your hair and leave it smooth. I would buy again.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Herbel Essences smells soo good and it is good for scrunching curly hair this is a product that I would recommend
yaquelin F.
Shelby Twp, MI
The frangrance is so nice. It's nice to get those baby hairs to stay in place and the fly aways. The smell is a plus
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
This is a great hair spray! It isn't too expensive either which is also great. It smells amazing and you can buy it anywhere that sells beauty and hair products.
BRIDGET R.
Tobyhanna, PA
My daughter loves this hair spray.  the smell of the product it what sells it.  It is very affordable, and i like that it has a lasting effect on the hair
Theresa H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
How does this compare to Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Spray Gel? I am OBSESSED with Shimmery Nights but am about to run out of my last bottle (I stocked up before it was discontinued) and am trying to find an alternative. Has anyone tried both products?
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Okay I've never heard if this product, has anyone tried this? If so how was it? Great , okay, or 👎?