BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get your shine on with my special formula. I'll help create a shimmering shield around your strands so heat damage won't cramp your style.

Ingredients

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Red 33.

Audrey G.
Dixie
I love this spray, it smells like heaven and it works wonders to my blonde hair. I love the way it last all day and it didn't make my hair look too oily and makes it look natural and healthy. My hair is very processed so it's important to use products like this to keep it looking fresh :)
Ruth L.
Escanaba, MI
The thing that I like the most about this product is the way it smells. It met my expectations and than some. It was a bit pricey but I think it could have been more expensive. Herbal Essences is a good brand that I would recommend to anybody. All their products smell wonderful.
Stephanie F.
The Herbal Essence Shimmer spray is awesome after straightening my hair it leaves my hair is very shiny. It met my expectations this sent was great. Not to mention the price was awesome could also find it at Walmart and Target I would definitely buy it again and recommended
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
This product is good for straight non-wavy hair my hair is curly and very frizzy and it didn't keep my value and it didn't keep my hair from getting frizzy smells great lasted maybe two hours until I got word was humid but I would buy it again just in a different form
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
I liked the scent of this product and the price was good. I did not see significant shine using this, but it did smooth down the flyaways in my hair. I had to use several sprays to achieve the look I wanted. I think the shine factor needs a bit of improvement, but it did a good job of smoothing for me.
Breeanna M.
San Antonio, TX
I like the smell. And as long as you don't spray it on your hair directly it's good. Best way to do is is spray the air above and in front of you and sort of "spin" into the cloud as it defends. Then work through your hair gently without too many hands.
yessi a.
This shimmer spray is one of the best product Herbal Essences has ever come up with, this spray leaves your beautiful hair looking flawless, shiny, and most importantly smooth and picture perfect. This product will allow you to brush your fingers through your hair without a problem. Thumbs up for this product. Definitely one of my absolute favorites.
Alma C.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff. The smell is great. Love how all herbal essences products smell but this spray is one of my favorites. Definitely met my expectations. Didn't feel too hard afterwards. Gave me a nice hold. I buy this over and over again. Love it.
Ilyasah B.
Peachtree Cty, GA
So about every 6 months or so I find myself going from store to store trying to find this spray gel. I buy as many as I can get. Usually 4-6 because that is all they have. Well it is that time again and I am down to my last bottle. I have been to 2 Walmart's and at least 5 or more other stores. I give up. I will order them online this time
Sara R.
Sorrento, FL
I do love this product and it does make my hair very shiny but the only issue is I have it does make me feel a little bit greasy. It has a great smell to it it's a little bit pricey but not bad but it is a good value in it does make your hair have a tiny shimmery feeling to it and look to it just don't use a lot of it
Theresa H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
How does this compare to Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Spray Gel? I am OBSESSED with Shimmery Nights but am about to run out of my last bottle (I stocked up before it was discontinued) and am trying to find an alternative. Has anyone tried both products?
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Okay I've never heard if this product, has anyone tried this? If so how was it? Great , okay, or 👎?