BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get your shine on with my special formula. I'll help create a shimmering shield around your strands so heat damage won't cramp your style.

Ingredients

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Red 33.

Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
A friend told me about this hair spray and I just had to try it out . It kept my hair in place all day until I washed it that night . I did go over it twice but I did that quickly so it was not caked on and it was not stiff at all which was a plus . It has a nice smell to it but it's not to strong that it would clash with your purfume if you wear any . It also does make you hair shine a bit but not much , to me it shines just right and does not dry & make any flakes like some hair sprays do .
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love to use this on days that I don't have enough time to dry my hair before I leave for work, so I have to put it in a bun. It helps give it a nice sheen and keeps flyaways at bay. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a little something extra for their hair.
Samantha H.
Clever, MO
I just love the all over shimmer this adds to my hair. The hold is okay, but doesn't stick if you are super active or the humidity is very high ( I have yet to find something that truly does without making my hair solid as a rock). But mainly, I use this for the glitter!
melody c.
['Cape Coral ', ''], FL
Love love love this. It makes my hair look like silk it doesn't make my hair have a crunchy texture like most hairspray it makes my hair shimmer. And I think everyone should try it.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
What I like most about this brand is that fruit fresh smell it has. It leaves your hair feeling silky and smelling all fruity which is great. It helps untangle your hair and leave it smooth. I would buy again.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
This is a great hair spray! It isn't too expensive either which is also great. It smells amazing and you can buy it anywhere that sells beauty and hair products.
sydney r.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
average product that worked okay. had no negatives but didn't go above and beyond. compared to others, it worked a bit worse. packaging was nice and it smelled great. i was otherwise a bit disappointed
Fanila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to spray it into my hands and rub it onto my hair (mostly the ends) and not spray directly on my hair. It made my hair a little bit limp and oily so I have to use less. BUT it does give my hair a nice shine and glow. It smells nice too! I like it, but have to use a little bit on my hair as it is straight and fine.
Destiny B.
I'm so happy that i stumbled across that at my local Ulta store. It is the best spray ever for my thick hair that tends to be consistently dry. Not to mention, it has a pleasant scent that lingers on my hair forever. I get compliments all day long when i use this product and that in itself makes it a winner.
Audrey G.
Dixie
I love this spray, it smells like heaven and it works wonders to my blonde hair. I love the way it last all day and it didn't make my hair look too oily and makes it look natural and healthy. My hair is very processed so it's important to use products like this to keep it looking fresh :)
Theresa H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
How does this compare to Herbal Essences Shimmery Nights Spray Gel? I am OBSESSED with Shimmery Nights but am about to run out of my last bottle (I stocked up before it was discontinued) and am trying to find an alternative. Has anyone tried both products?
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Okay I've never heard if this product, has anyone tried this? If so how was it? Great , okay, or 👎?