BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Gabby H.
Valdosta, ga
Purchased at: Walmart
Provides Beautiful Curls without being super hard and sticky. Smells good and doesn't weigh my hair down leaving it full of body.
Ana Maria R.
Miami
the packing is very cute! And this mousse smells pretty good! It has a floral scent, which is alright. Overall, I think this mousse is good for making curls and waves.
Daniela J.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This mousse never leaves my hair crunchy or stiff! I love it! I have naturally curly hair and I use mousse just to help my curls not get frizzy and it does it’s job! I’ve been using it for about 5 years now! Super affordable and smells great!
Fatima Z.
Riyadh, Central
I love the smell of that... but it doesn't do a good job ab so that's why I will get Four Stars. I like the other brands way better.
Sarah P.
ORANGEVILLE, ON
Perfect for srunching your hair. Does not leave hair crunchy. It retains your hairs natural texture and smells amazing.
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
I use herbal essences on a regular basis including shampoo and conditioner. I love all there products, they smell amazing. The moose keeps all my baby hair right in place especially because I live in a humid place it's a must everyday.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Set me up mousse works well. It is easy to use and it is long lasting. It helps keep my hair wavy and it has a nice scent. I think it is a good value it isn’t expensive. I like it but there are better products out there.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
This is an ok product. It makes me hair kind of greasy, but if smells amazing! I used to use it a lot, but not as much now. The packaging is a very pretty color! I probably wouldn't buy again just because of the weird texture it gives.
Christen H.
North Miami, FL
I love mousse, and I typically love the way this one smells. This product holds my hair great, curls it exactly how I want it, and the smell is my favorite part.
Violett ✨.
Edmonton , AB
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mousse. It keeps my hair from getting all frizzy and it smells amazing too! Super easy to work with and really inexpensive
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.