BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Nancy H.
Des Moines, WA
I dont really use mousse. My hair is too thick so it jusy looks tangled when I use mousee. Either that or I just havent learned the rea way you can show me.
Melissa S.
When I bought I thought I'm going to love it but it was just a mistake because the applicator got broken in one week
Coralys M.
Sanford, FL
Don't really like this mousse it makes my curls crunchy and if you touch your dried hair too much it'll let off some white flakes.
Rubi Y.
mi tipo mousse casi no fue de mi a grado ya que brinda una sensacion pegajosa en las manos y no actuaba bien en mi cabello
Megan K.
I'm not a fan at all of this particular mousse. It doesn't hold my hair. And it gets pretty sticky which is something I hate! It does smell great, however! It wasn't worth the price I paid for it
Elizabeth G.
Panorama City, CA
This product smells great but doesn't work that great. ! It leave a flaky residue on the hair that almost looks like you have dandruff , it's really disgusting .! I'll never buy this product again.
Marcella B.
Santo Domingo
I absolutely did not like anything about this.
I have wavy/ curly hair but I can style it pretty easily. But not only did this product do NOTHING for me but it made my hair look so much worse.. It just weighed it down, made it look frizzy in some places and almost kind of greasy looking ugh. I don't know if i just got a "bad" bottle or something but this did not work for me whatsoever.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not a big fan..smells good but I don't like mousse..tried to give a try but didn't like
Aleesha W.
Quarryville, PA
A very drying formula yes it’s drugstore I used this in a bind and I’ll never use it again y Hair was so dry and crunchy
Rachael B.
Chillicothe, OH
Herbal Essence has an amazing line of haircare products! Not only do they work amazing they also smell amazing and all for a small price! I am a big fan of Herbal Essence!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.