BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
frammy h.
Este mousse deka tu cabello liso y hermoso y con un buen aroma. Nunca debe faltar en tu peinadora. Es lo mejor
Cynthia C.
I think Herbal Essence is the only brand of hair styling products I use. Even when I go to the store with the intention of branching out, I keep getting drawn in my the description of the scents. I have about 3 bottles of this stuff from when I travelled around and needed a bottle at each location.

It provides a good amount of hold and I love using it to smooth out any frizzies and giving some hold before spraying my hair down with hairspray.
Emily M.
Tarrytown
I love this product. It is my everyday go to. I have curl uncontrollable hair this makes it easy to style.
Winnie R.
34200
I love it has a smell that is very delicious and I like it very much that it does not mistreat my hair and leaves it with shine I used it a lot to brush my hair.

Me encanta tiene un olor que es muy delicioso y me gusta mucho que no maltrata mi cabello y lo deja con brillo lo utilizaba mucho para rozarme el pelo .
Dalene S.
Lake Stevens, WA
This holds my hair in place through a busy day as a preschool teacher. No amount of running, sweating, or weather messed up my hair.
Karina O.
Valrico
Herbal Essence products smell so good! I use this mouse everyday it works great and doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy which is a plus!
Karen 🍯.
Fall River , MA
It smells really really nice, and it's really affordable! It makes my hair stick in place for a very long time, although you may need to touch it up once or twice throughout the day! I highly recommend !
Diana S.
erwin, NC
really amazing mousse. smells really delicious and gets the job done very well!!!! highly recommend.
Jennifer C.
MOULTRIE, GA
I've had ymuse this product in the past and I absolutely love it ! It adds volume to hair and keeps it in style!
Lidia M.
Wasco, CA
The smell is so amazing. When I use it my hair stays smelling fresh. The hold is perfect and not harsh. Super affordable!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.