BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
 It doesn't matter how much of this product I use, it will not hold my hair in a beachhead wave look. This is a bummer because it's kind of pricey
Lili B.
This is a great product i use this dry shampoo when i finish my P.E class ay school amd my hair is all oily or when i haven't washed my hair in a few days
cynthia y.
San jose, CA
This is a average hair styling product. Smells great and not heavy. I don't really care for this brand . I always look for a more controlling hair product
Kassidy V.
Haines City, FL
works very well for very curly hair. it is very soft on your hair as long as you don't use too much of it. it's very long lasting. has a great scent to it.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Love the smell on this mouse i usually put some on mydaughters hair and smells soo good leaves it nice and curled not sticky at all and hair stays in place
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Absolutely amazing smell and amazing product. I have been buying this for over a year and never have had a problem. The spray the foam it all works great.
Kiami W.
I liked this product. It helped decrease the frizz in my hair fairly well, and it smelled really good too! However it felt almost greasy after a few hours.
Christy W.
Grundy, VA
Love the way it makes my hair smell. It's not sticky and it's about the best I've used. The price is not expensive at all. I love Herbal Essence products!
Liz R.
Battle Creek, MI
I use this mousse on my daughters hair. It smells amazing and keeps her hair in place. It’s also nice for when she wears it down and taking the fly aways.
Jacinda G.
Tehachapi, CA
Ahh yes this stuff smellls so AMAZING! I love how it leaves my hair in tack and also smelling all fresh all day! I highly recommend this product I love it!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.