BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't use mousse that much but when I do this is the only one I like it doesn't leave your hair crunchy or stiff like others it leaves it soft but in place
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
I like thos mousse. it is a decent sized can and it lasts a good time for me. it smells great and it's not that expensive. it is a good product for the price
Ashley D.
Beckley, WV
The set me up moose is amazing. It gives my normally flat hair volume and style in no time at all. I love how it doesn't make my hair hard and keeps it soft.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I dont really use mousse. My hair is too thick so it jusy looks tangled when I use mousee. Either that or I just havent learned the rea way you can show me.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is easy to use, just shake foam and use. It doesn't leave your hands a mess. it smells great and really holds the curl in.
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
This mousse smells so good!! It makes my curls bouncy but not crunchy. In comparison to other mousse brands, it’s very reasonably priced. I would recommend!
Pamela H.
Muskogee , OK
I'm a huge fan of herbal essence!! Works well and smells amazing, I absolutely love the smell!! This particular product wasn't real pricey and it last long!
Kendra L.
Bradford, OH
This mousse is great. It smells amazing, is affordable, and does a wonderful job with my thick wavy hair. Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse
Elizabeth W.
Smith smells amazing really gets the job done you get a lot for you pay for a great price great container I recommend this to everyone I come in contact with
Rosa T.
Stockton
I love this product. I like the way it leaves my hair when I try to get the beach wavy hairstyle. Very other mouse I have tried does not compare to this one.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.