BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I dont really use mousse. My hair is too thick so it jusy looks tangled when I use mousee. Either that or I just havent learned the rea way you can show me.
Shaiska S.
Kailua, HI
I love this product.
I have really curly hair and when I don't want to straighten my hair I use this product and I love how my curls look with this product.
Rosa T.
Stockton
I love this product. I like the way it leaves my hair when I try to get the beach wavy hairstyle. Very other mouse I have tried does not compare to this one.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
I like thos mousse. it is a decent sized can and it lasts a good time for me. it smells great and it's not that expensive. it is a good product for the price
Ashley D.
Beckley , WV
The set me up moose is amazing. It gives my normally flat hair volume and style in no time at all. I love how it doesn't make my hair hard and keeps it soft.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is easy to use, just shake foam and use. It doesn't leave your hands a mess. it smells great and really holds the curl in.
Elizabeth W.
Smith smells amazing really gets the job done you get a lot for you pay for a great price great container I recommend this to everyone I come in contact with
Kendra L.
Bradford, OH
This mousse is great. It smells amazing, is affordable, and does a wonderful job with my thick wavy hair. Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse
Yosi M.
Oakland
This dry shampoo keeps my hair with so much volume throughout the whole entire day. It wasn't that pricey so I keep buying this product every time I run out.
Sarah Z.
I usually use a different mouse product, but in a pinch I use this. It does its job without weighing down my hair. It's a good price and is widely available.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.