BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Kendall P.
Tiverton, RI
not only is the smell a plush but this leaves my hair where i want it but not to harsh i got mine at rite aid but you can also get at any availale drug store.
Larissa K.
i love the smell of herbal essence. i only use mousse occasionally; however, this is my go to brand. i choose this brand mostly because it smells so delicious.
Yulissa R.
Herbal essences mousse smells amazing and it does a gret job to my hair leavimg it super wavy and looking good doesnt leave my hair sticky or nothing like that
Sarah D.
Bluff City, TN
Great for one day after washing. Helps bring back the volume and shine when used with hair dryer. Not great for naturally oily hair beyond 1 day after washing.
Cassandra H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This mousse is great for scrunching or wear hair curly. It's also great if you just need to add some texture. The pleasant girly smell is also an added bonus.
Chelsey H.
Inman , SC
Awesome, great smelling mouse! Very good hold & last all day! Even reapply in the morning for another day of fresh waves! Works great with matching spray gel!
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
I like this product I usually applied to my wet hair because I have naturally curly hair and it helps keep it less frizzy and very inexpensive and smells great
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
This works ok I love how it smells but I prefer the tousled one more than this one. For the price though all of herbal essences stuff works pretty well for me
Kristbilly R.
Wasco, CA
This mouse is awesome for curly gals like myself :) if you have curly fair and you want a good office to use for your Curls during summer then use this one!
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is easy to use, just shake foam and use. It doesn't leave your hands a mess. it smells great and really holds the curl in.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.