BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Karrah H.
Love everything herbal essence! The smell of everything is amazing! The mousse gives my hair great curls and holds all day long. Even on hot days my hair will stay put how I want using herbal essence!!
Liesl N.
Used this product after I went from super long hair, down to an inverted bob. I have fine but thick hair. It was light, didn't leave my hair crunchy and smelled awesome! When I go short again, this will be one of my go-to products.
Jae ✨.
Charlotte
I worked very well but I have really thick hair and just didn't work so well for me. Used it on my sister who has lighter hair and worked extremely well. Highly recommend
Ambree S.
I am in rotc at my school and i use this product on a weekly basis and i love it. A few reasons i love it are 1. It smells AMAZING 2. Great hold 3. Not crunchy, very soft
Jennifer H.
Love this stuff. I use it every day and it doesn't dry my scalp out. I prefer it over many other types because it doesn't get hard or crinkly. It holds my curls and defines them. Love it!
Mari R.
I felll in love with this I used to use a different one but wouldn't leave my hair how I wanted to look like this makes my hair look wet and won't make my hair look all hard at all
member-7fcfec2b2
Love this stuff! I can't get over the amazing smell! It smells sooooooo good!! It holds my hair well, it doesn't make my hair crunchy like other brands do. This one is definitely one of my top 3 favorites!
Rhea A.
Used this product a few times. I feel like it really didn't help add waves to my hair. It might have worked better with a diffuser, but I haven't gotten one just yet. But ever time I try to use this again I find myself spending 30+ minutes trying to get my hair wavy...
Taylor C.
Burton, OH
If you have thick wavy hair, the amount of control this mousse provides is simply not enough. After a little while, it was like I had no product in my hair whatsoever.
Prasanna P.
I got this product from influenstor to test . I like the product because it doesn't leave my hair frizzy . I would recommend this product. I would repurchase this.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.