BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
I have days where i don't wanna do my hair so i will just put some mouse in my hair and just let it go and it will last all day with no frizz and has an amazing smell
Stephanye R.
Upper Darby, PA
Love this product. ALWAYS use when I need to do my hair always gets the job done and leaves my hair smelling so good after using product through out the whole day.
vanessa g.
Eugene, OR
Not bad Gets the job done. Must admit herbal essences products always smell bomb so you cant ever go wrong. Love using there shampoo & conditioner and hair spray
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
I have long natural waves • This is my favorite mouse because it smells so great. It leaves your hair with bouncy waves and my hair feels soft instead of crunchy.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
Love the mousse! Going to get some more soon! It helps to keep the curls in for a long time and I don't have the problem of my hair falling out. Smells great too!
Yesenia C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the smell of this! It leaves my hair shiny and still manageable if I put the correct amount for my hair. It also doesn't hold it down and really holds my curls. The only negative is that if I go a little heavy some spots do get a little stiff
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
I love this smell it very refreshing as well and effective I like how it feels on my hair too and it's long lasting as well it exceeded my expectations as well I would buy it again without a doubt so yes I recommend it
Karrah H.
Love everything herbal essence! The smell of everything is amazing! The mousse gives my hair great curls and holds all day long. Even on hot days my hair will stay put how I want using herbal essence!!
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Its great to use in the summer when you don't want to apply heat to your hair, but want to go for natural curls. However this doesn't tame frizz and leaves me with frizzy curls.
Liesl N.
Used this product after I went from super long hair, down to an inverted bob. I have fine but thick hair. It was light, didn't leave my hair crunchy and smelled awesome! When I go short again, this will be one of my go-to products.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.