BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Taylor H.
Benson, NC
Smells really great, holds curl, adds body, doesn't last super long but it takes a lot to style my hair how I want it with this product and my hair is long. Good bang for your buck
Anna G.
Kernersville, NC
I love the smell of Herbal Essence! This mousse gives me more volume than others do. I really enjoy using it. this is one product I will continue to use to help put volume in my hair. I will recommend to others.
Destiny E.
My favorite mousse ! It smells amazing ! I love the bounce it gives . It is so soft . Not a gel like feeling like compared to suave mousse ! It is unbelievably soft ! I will buy again
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I really love this stuling product,it holds my hair in place,it selld for about $5 a can at walmart.it smells awesome,kinda fruity and lasts for about a month if i constantly use it.
Lindsey S.
Elmwood, NE
I do not like this product. It does not do much for my hair. i have thin hair and it just doesn't cooperate for me. Maybe it works for other people fine but it did not work for my thin hair. i would not buy this again.
Alexa L.
Dallas, TX
It's great for styling hair! This is perfect for those wash and go hair styles. Also it keeps the frizz a way! Which is great for those gorgeous hair styles you want to achieve.
Kassandra C.
Hyde park , Ma
I have fine but very curly hair. This mousse is very light weight and smells amazing! Its definitely more watery then what I expected but it gets the job one for the price point.
Amanda S.
El Paso
I have really straight hair and I think this product is for people who have somewhat curly hair. Does compare to alternatives, but not long lasting especially for me. Would buy again as a last mounts buy
Grace E.
Johnstown, PA
It smells wonderful, but it is sub par when dealing with curls. It sometimes left my already naturally-greasy hair looking even more greasy. But overall, not a horrible product.
Alexis W.
Hahira, GA
Now this is a mousse I don't mind spending money on! I love it! It holds for hours and won't leave your hair feeling crunchy! Extremely affordable and overall worth it. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new mousse
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.