BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
Bought this on accident one day and I'm glad I did. It really helps give my hair some volume and helps when I'm feeling curly hair days! Just have to use quite a bit to give that full effect
Cassie R.
Lexington, KY
If you need your hair to hold some kind of curl, I recommend you use this ! It smells amazing and I have straight hair , so when I scrunch it , I use set me up and it holds curl ! I love it
Neisha S.
Bay St Louis , MS
Locks in curls all day, I even use this when I straighten my hair and it stays straight all day! This doesn't even come close to any other brand I've used before! I would buy this again in a heart beat!
Thelma M.
Herbal essences is a good product and it always has your hair smelling amazing. Always meets my expectations. I always use this whenever i get out of the shower. 💖
Lela C.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this mousse! First of all it smells amazing, it leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy and doesn't make it sticky. It's a great product for me when I want to scrunch my hair tightly
sarah r.
Tucson, AZ
Use this in my daughters hair when she likes to wear it down. she has loose wavy type curls and it help control them. doesn't dry to a hard finish. still leaves hair moveable, which i love!
Pamela M.
Awesome hair mousse and it smells delicious!! I feel like this is product is great! Just make sure to have your hair wet and then repeat when your hair is dry I've noticed better results.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
If anything - this mousse smells fantastic. BUT it doesn't hold all that well. and when you add more to hold, your hair gets that nasty crunchy feeling and that's just not good at all :P
Jeanette S.
I love how lightweight this product is. A little on the sticky side but overall a good hold and style. Wore my hair down for the day look and up-do for the evening
Mackenzie R.
I love this brand. I use this on my sons hair to give him a faux hawk. He loves that it's not hard and sticky like gel  I love the smell and quality the moose has. It truely holds its shape! Definitely will recommend.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Emiliane S.
Tenho muita dúvida sobre este produto. 1° tenho um tipo de cabelo 2A,b,c . não é todo produto que utilizo em meu cabelo. Porque simplesmente não são compatíveis.
Dannay R.
bradenton
Does this mousse leave my hair all crunchy? I have dry curly hair and I find that most mousses leave my hair all hard and crunchy so I’m trying to find one that doesn’t.
SDQ634341Rosanna S.
Quisiera saber si deja textura dura o crushing en el pelo ?
Sarah B.