BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Chrissie C.
Chandler , IN
I love how this product works wonders on my hair! It makes my hair soft, without the frizz. I use this with my daughters as well, to help with their new-growth fly-aways. I would recommend this to others, and it's well priced!
Stephanie G.
Meadville, PA
I love the scent of this mousse and that it gives my hair the hold it needs to maintain the desired style without weighing down my hair or creating a "crunchy" texture.
Tami P.
Nashua, NH
I'm loving this new Mousse from Herbal Essences!! Ends up with frizz and has a wonderful smell! You can use every day and the best of all: no oily hair in the next day!
Noelle L.
Waterloo , IA
This is the mousse I use right now. However I have to admit it's time for an upgrade. This is pretty sticky and can leave your hair feeling crunchy. It does smell good though!
Ronni G.
Pawhuska
This is one of my favorite mousse products for my curl hair. I do use a mist spray in addition to the mousse to help with frizz by the end of a long day. Great smell
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love herbal essence products. they have good scents and a good selection of it too. this mousse helps me hold my scrunched hair and curls without making it too hard.
Jennifer W.
Plant City
It's a great product. It's not greasy. I don't have to use much
I just put it in after a shower and scrunch. It literally take 5 minutes to
Do my hair in the mornings.
Cindy P.
This is the best stuff keeps hair I. Place smells great very easy to wash out very reliable brand name not expensive and it makes your hair look and smell great awesome product would recommend to anyone you have to try this
Trisha C.
I tried his product because I wanted the beach u waves without my hair crinkling like most mousses do. While the crinkle effect was more subdued, it still made my hair hard in some spots and didn't control the friz at all.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
Mi cabello es ondulado y me encanta como realza mis hondas haciendo que mi cabello luzca mas curly de lo normal simplemente herbal essences es uno de los mejores productos para mi cabello .
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.