BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Herbal essence is way too over rated. I think the only good thing about herbal essence is the smell. Probably no other product can compare to their scents but I'd rather the product actually work and not smell as great than just smell amazing but do nothing for my hair.
Alyssa A.
Alice, TX
Gets crunchy. Love the smell. A little sticky and clumps up. I have thick dark brown hair. It clumps it up. It is effective, the smell it lovely but too much itsnt all that great. There are better. At my Walmart it is cost effective. There is room for improvement.
Sarah Jean K.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this everyday before I blow-dry my hair. It adds great body to my roots! It is very light weight and easy to work into your hair. Because it isn't heavy, it won't weigh down your style.
may m.
Hawthorne, CA
I like the way it makes my hair feel. It does not weight it down and it smells very nice. I have dark brown hair and at the moment its short. I thinks it a good hair product and its affordable. I don't think it needs any improvements at the moment. Good product.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I have used this moose for a song as I can remember . It smells amazing and gives me a great hold with out making my hair feel hard. I use this because it's affordable and effective. I buy this about once every two months or so.
Kaylee S.
Minden, IA
Decent mousse. It works well if I am just doing my hair and wearing it straight. Doesn't add quite enough umph if I am going for a fuller look. But for day to day hairstyles, it does the job!
amanda l.
Birmingham, AL
I love herbal Essences set me up mousse. when ever I get out of the shower, the first thing I do is grab my herbal essences mousse,it smells so great and keeps my hair wavy for up to 24 hours.
michelle g.
I received this from influenster sadly I didn't love this product it does however have a great smell. This herbal Essences mousse leaves my hair dry and flaky. Only good thing is the smell.
Misty F.
Mc Calla, AL
I usually use professional hair care products only, but heard good things about this mousse, so I gave it a try. I am glad I did! It's not sticky or crunchy like some mousses. It works great for a scrunch and go look that's soft. Very good product for the price!
Mallory L.
Set me up mousse is amazing. it has a great smell and great texture. it's creamy and smooth. I really like that this doesn't make my hair crunchy or make it feel weighed down with product.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.