BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me encanta mi espuma fe Verbal essences!! Huele riquisimo y mantiene mi pelo oloroso y fijado, suelo comprar la que no deja él pelo muy duro un gol. 1o 2, él precio es bueno y la calidad del producto es excelente.
Caroline S.
I love herbal essences products!!! they smell amazing and work great!! they are one of my favorite hair brands. I have repurchased this product many times and I definitely recommend this brand for anyone!!
Audrey T.
Anderson, IN
This product is great for naturally curly hair! I used to use it all the time. If you have naturally frizzy hair from summer humidity, this product would be great for you! If you use too much it can make your hair get that "crunchy" feeling but after trying it a few times, it's great!
Kat H.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this mousse. It smells amazing, it works wonderfully! I found it to be long lasting, leaving my curls/waves in all day. It was very effective even through the awful humidity. I wasn't sure what to expect trying this because I had liked what I had been using but I'm thinking about using this a staple in my hair collection!
Toni P.
Deer Park, NY
I always use this for my hair when I have no time to blow dry and straighten it. So when I have no time I usually use this and dry my hair with a towel and put this in my hair. Smells great. My hair also isn't thick but not thin at the same time and it's wavy. It's a good product
Destiny T.
Tacoma, WA
Good for thick, curly hair if you're looking for extra bounce and volume! Doesn't make your hair hard or oily, but is definitely not the product for you if you're looking for less volume and more control.
Carlos M.
Miami , FL
Este producto no sólo hace el mejor trabajo y cumple con todo lo que ofrece sino que el olor que tiene es algo adictivo! Me encanta, es increíblemente bueno y el dispensador también es súper cómodo a la hora de utilizarlo
Karen V.
Sterling, VA
This mousse is the best. leaves by hair how I want it. It is a cheap product. I only use it for special occasions. My hair type is straight so when I put this product on it leaves it perfect. it lasts a long time too! I would recommend this product for people with any hair type
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I absolutely love this product. I use it after towel drying my hair and it keeps my hair how I want it and gives it the boost without making it look wild. It also smells amazing and is not overpowering.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I use mouse occasionally to get a curled, beachy look, but this mouse made my hair way too stiff. It smells good, and the price is reasonable. All in all, there are probably better mouses out there.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.