BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Katie E.
Richmond , KY
I find myself going back to this product a lot. For the price it's great. I don't use it in my hair much but when I do it gets the job done. I would recommend this to anyone with curly hair. The smell is great and the packaging is cute.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I really enjoyed this mouse. It's great for the summertime when you don't feel like putting heat on your hair and just want to scrunch it. I really enjoyed it & the scent was great. I will definitely purchase again & recommend to others!
Nairi H.
In humid weather my hair has a mind of it's own. This product works great when the weather is also great, but forget it when its humid! I need something a little more durable
Peggy F.
I love this brand, soft hold with an amazing smell, I get comments all the time on how nice my hair smells. I have baby fine hair and this helps set it the way I style without being all stiff and sticky. I would recommend this product.
Adrianne C.
Olney, MD
Best mousse for my curls!!! I've used so many different brands of mousse and this seems to be the one that makes my hair look the best. Not too puffy, not too flat. However, it does leave my hair a bit dry over the course of time.
Patricia M.
Herbal essence makes the best mouse in my opinion. My mother in law lives by it so ive started to use it more often and just love how it smells and liit it leaves my hair.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
I've been loving this mousse! It keeps my hair in place all day without making it crunchy. Plus, it smells amazing and is super easy to find at your local Target or drugstore.
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
I love this to scrunch my hair. I have straight hair and this gives it a curly look, it doesn't leave my hair crunchy or wet looking. My curls look natural and hold all day
KaylaMae F.
Huntington, IN
Once I finally figured out how to properly use mousse, I found that I love this product! It smells great and gives my naturally thin, straight hair a little volume that lasts all day! This is a product I use at least a few times a week!
Tami K.
This is a really nice and thick mousse. I swear after using this and blow drying and styling my hair i had double the hair! It made my so thick and nice and full of volume! I recommend this to anyone looking for fullness and volume!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.