BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Megan Ann B.
Georgetown, TX
This product is great. I love the smell of it. It is very flattering. Most other brands don't have a great smell to their mousse but this one smells amazing. I have thick wavy dark Brown hair and it works great. I think this product is amazing and doesn't need to be improved.
Amanda H.
Great hold!! Makes my hair irresistibly touchable! Just ask my man! Last all day long! Protection from humidity! And frizz doesn't even factor in anymore! And the lily of the valley essences is the most amazing smell ever! I just live this mousse Set me up! #musesofinfluenster
Ariel R.
I love this product so much. It has a wonderful scent, it's not over powering, and it doesn't leave my hands sticky. The only thing I do have to say is that it doesn't always leave my hair with my level of desired texture, but then again sometimes it does. My hair has a mind of its own. But it's definitely worth the buy.
Cass F.
Love this mousse, it defines my curls without making my hair feel stiff or crunchy. It smells delicious and definitely adds a more polished look to my ensemble. Very affordable in comparison with salon brand products and gives a better result than wax or gel with my hair.
Lessley V.
I bought this product for a very fair price at wallmart. Its very effective and has a nice hold to my hair. It is a good alternative if needed.It has a very nice scent, not to harsh. I don't think it needs any improvement other than it flakes but great product over all.
Lauren J.
Comstock Park, MI
Herbal Essences is a great brand with many different products to choose from. The smell isn't to over powering either. Also I find that it is very reasonably priced compared to other brands that I've used and it works! It actually does the job and does it well!
Lindsay C.
While not my top choice, the price is adequate and it's conveniently available at walmart. It doesn't boost my curls or volume, but it is better than no product.
Angie H.
Trenton, OH
This is one of my favorite hair products to use. I don't have the type of curly hair that can go without product, and usually this is all I need. It smooths it and allows it to curl naturally. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good hair product.
Naik C.
This brand me looks fabulous . This mousse gives volume and definition to curls and stays in shape for a long time . I feel a little stiff to the touch, but look good . The hair is shiny and has a delicioso.No smell alcohol, so it does not dry the hair.
Ashley M.
It doesn't make your hair as hard (give it that crunchy feeling) like some other products I've used. But it makes my hair look extra curly! it doesn't cost that much either it's a very good price! I would recommend it to others! It is long lasting too!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.