BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jeneia P.
I used to use herbal essences set me up mousse to hold my wet natural curls after a shower and I liked the way it formed and held my curls together nothing really bad to say I just started using a different product cus I wanted to test more out
Mallory B.
Nice hold but doesn't make your hair feel crunchy. Got this product in my most recent voxbox and was glad I got it. Thanks for the complimentary samples influenster. I'll definitely be buying more of this when mine runs out!
Mairah K.
W Sacramento, CA
I'm not really a mousse person but I love the smell of this one! I like using it to set my frizzy hair and honestly I just can't get enough of the smell. I think that's the only reason I use it tbh I put it in my hair and brush it afterwards.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
I received this from the #herbalessences vox box and love what it does to my hair! It takes the frizz and the fly sways and sets you up to look good all day! Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for and affordable beauty routine change
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
Amazing smell . This was sent to me by influenster and OMG I couldn't be more thankful . I love the mousse it crunches up my hair but doesn't leave it extra hard like other and has my hair smelling good throughout the day . Recommend it !
Maria B.
Brownsville, TX
Ok so I used this when I was in middle school A LOT I had bleached my hair at a salon but the messed up my hair it was all brittle and plastic-y feeling I couldn't style it at all but when my hair was damp and I applied this (in moderation) it worked beautifully I could style my hair and it didn't puff up and the smells man mmmmm
Dora M.
Riverside, CA
First of all, the smell alone needs to be the only reason to use this product. I have very thick, and heavy hair, so I have to use a lot of it for it to hold. But when I do, it seems to stay in place. And it wasn't as pricey as some other brands. It doesn't matter what type of hair you have, this product should work for you too.
Camille R.
I air dry my hair after every shower since swearing off heat styling . This keeps my strands soft,sleek, and frizz free. Herbal essense will always win when it comes to smelly greatness . This is similar to totally twisted and the toussling mousse. The hold is in same range of efficiency yet the fragrances are unique and captivating
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this mousse!! So light weight and it does last all day for me. I hate gels and hairspray just because it's too tough and hard for me but this herbal essences mousse does it for me! Recommend for a hold and lightweight product!!
Maggie E.
Palm Harbor, FL
This product is nice. Smells great, I don't feel though that it holds very well. After using it my hair seems to have a film on it too. I am only giving it 3 stars because of the fragrance but I don't like the feel of it and I would expect it to exaggerate my wavy hair which it doesn't in fact it makes it look straighter.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.