BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Ashley M.
It doesn't make your hair as hard (give it that crunchy feeling) like some other products I've used. But it makes my hair look extra curly! it doesn't cost that much either it's a very good price! I would recommend it to others! It is long lasting too!
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Didn't feel like this did anything but made my hair feel really nasty. The scent is really nice though. I have long, find hair that looks dirty easily so it might just be my hair type that doesn't work very well with this product. I wouldn't buy again.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I received the Herbal Essences VoxBox with set me up mousse. My hair color is dark brown and it's really long, so I love this mousse because it doesn't add unnecessary weight to my hair. I would definitely recommend! Awesome product!
Naik C.
This brand me looks fabulous . This mousse gives volume and definition to curls and stays in shape for a long time . I feel a little stiff to the touch, but look good . The hair is shiny and has a delicioso.No smell alcohol, so it does not dry the hair.
Melanie V.
This mousse is pretty good for this style of hair product. It isn't completely crunchy but it's still practically full a year after purchase so, I don't find it suits my straight, fine hair. I want volume but I don't think this one is the one for me.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love this stuff it is great. I have straight hair that is flat and this gives my hair volume along with a blow dry. I don't know how it compares to others I have never used mousse before. This mousse is reasonable priced. I would recommend it to anyone.
Janete V.
I use this product during out the winter and leaves my hair so shinny and wavy! It gives the volume it needs for my thick hair ! I love the smell ! So refreshing. I never had a problem with this product ! Totally recommend it and use it again:)
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
This is a great mousse for the price you pay. It smells fantastic and works pretty good. My hair is pretty frizzy so I am pleased with this brand. Two thumbs up !
Arissa M.
Somerset , KY
This mouse smells AMAZING! I put it in my wavy hair and it creates soft waves that hold all day! It makes my hair look less frizzy and stringy! If you are looking for a new mousse to try this one is definitely one you should grab off the shelf!
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
I've always loved a lot of hair mousse and this is not the excepención. This product is one of the best I've used this, gives a lot of texture to my hair conditioners and creams do not. I love it completely and I hope reuse again. I recommend it
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.