BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I received this in my voxbox yesterday and used it today. I have thin fine hair and my hair feels a tad bit thicker. It smells amazing! And its super affordable. The only thing is I feel like all mousses for me do the same thing.
Kaitlyn C.
Fairfax, VA
I have think and wavy/curly hair, so my hair does not fall nicely naturally. I put this in soon after my shower when my hair is still fairly wet but not dripping. I put it in with my fingers and it lasts the whole day and even after I sleep on it. It says that you need to blow dry it after you but it in, but I have never done that and it works great! I am not sure how it works on straight hair though.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This product did nothing for me. to use it you shake the can and push out a golf ball size amount of the mousse. i have dry hair and it frizzes up instead of holding my hair styles, i thought this was going to make my hair styles hold and my hair look better, but when i used it it just turned into a wet mess. when it dried it was hard and i could even move my hair. i did not like this at alll hair spray does better
Bobbi S.
Just received this in my #VoxBox and let me tell you. This product is very light and fluffy. The smell is absolutely amazing. It held very well. I have curly hair and it worked scrunching also. Would love to try all the curly line. So my #HerbalEssence vox box was a true pleasure.
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
I enjoyed this mouse I have curly frizzy hair this made my hair stay how I wanted my hair are not hard but have no frizz love the look it's giving me I received this as a free sample from #influenster for my honest review
Megan Ann B.
Georgetown, TX
This product is great. I love the smell of it. It is very flattering. Most other brands don't have a great smell to their mousse but this one smells amazing. I have thick wavy dark Brown hair and it works great. I think this product is amazing and doesn't need to be improved.
Amanda H.
Great hold!! Makes my hair irresistibly touchable! Just ask my man! Last all day long! Protection from humidity! And frizz doesn't even factor in anymore! And the lily of the valley essences is the most amazing smell ever! I just live this mousse Set me up! #musesofinfluenster
Cass F.
Love this mousse, it defines my curls without making my hair feel stiff or crunchy. It smells delicious and definitely adds a more polished look to my ensemble. Very affordable in comparison with salon brand products and gives a better result than wax or gel with my hair.
Ariel R.
I love this product so much. It has a wonderful scent, it's not over powering, and it doesn't leave my hands sticky. The only thing I do have to say is that it doesn't always leave my hair with my level of desired texture, but then again sometimes it does. My hair has a mind of its own. But it's definitely worth the buy.
Lessley V.
I bought this product for a very fair price at wallmart. Its very effective and has a nice hold to my hair. It is a good alternative if needed.It has a very nice scent, not to harsh. I don't think it needs any improvement other than it flakes but great product over all.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.