BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Kierstyn K.
This product works extremely well. I definitely would recommend it to anyone that wants to use dry shampoo. My hair stayed clean while also smelling good. My only concern would be the price. However, you do get what you pay for.
Jae ✨.
Charlotte
I worked very well but I have really thick hair and just didn't work so well for me. Used it on my sister who has lighter hair and worked extremely well. Highly recommend
Kaitlyn O.
This mouse smells heavenly and keeps curls from getting frizzy! It does leave curls crunchy but you can just smooth it out with a passing of the hand. It's affordable and smells delicious so I definitely recommend it!
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
Not a bad product for the price point. Not too heavy or my hair. Hair was a little frizzy after use, but overall this product wasn’t bad. Left a nice clean scent as well.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I was lucky to receive this in a voxbox and love it! I never would have bought a mousse for myself because i find they never curl my hair. I have thin straight /wavy hair. It usually takes me curling my hair for it to hold all day. I put this in my damp hair, scrunch it and pull it up with a claw clip. I take it out after it dries most of the way. This held a curl all day!! It didnt make my hair feel crunchy, in fact i could still run my fingers through it!!
Mary C.
Monument, OR
I liked this product, but it did make my hair super crunchy, but it also left it super deydrated. I would use this on a regular basis if I didn't feel like it suffocated my hair.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Love this product! My hair is very sensitive to products and will get very oily very fast that is not the case with this product and I love it!! This product also makes my hair have volume and smells great!
Aleah A.
Wellsboro
This product was not the best but not the worst. It works for a few hours but then it doesn't hold as much and after so long the mousse makes hair feel and look greasy.
Rhea A.
Used this product a few times. I feel like it really didn't help add waves to my hair. It might have worked better with a diffuser, but I haven't gotten one just yet. But ever time I try to use this again I find myself spending 30+ minutes trying to get my hair wavy...
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This works well for my wavy natural hair when I want a little more definition. It's cheap and smells pretty nice. For the price I can't complain and I will buy again.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.