BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL
I honestly have to say this is one of the best new Mousse that I have ever tried I have very thick very wavy curly hair that I tend to straighten quite a bit I love this news I love this movie because it does my Straight holds and my curly holds without making my hair feel the way down or sticky
Brandy S.
Monroe, GA
Everday I have one of those "I don't feel like messing with the thing on top of my head" I throw my hair in a bun after my shower and let it dry into curls because of the bun in the morning. Later that night I usually have somewhere to be so I take out my hair from my "day" bun and put this mousse in it and it turns my crazy curls into natural looking and elegant curls with an extra boost of volume. Just can't he enough of this stuff. I'm actually needing to go to the store to get some more... Running a little low. Haha
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff smells really good. I have super thick, curly hair, and even though it says this has pretty strong hold, it is really no match for my hair. It doesn't really tame frizz either. It is really well-priced and I would probably buy this in a pinch again... and just use a TON of it. This would probably be really good for someone who had finer hair than mine, curly or not.
Gail L.
The product feels a little sticky, and when sets in hair becomes a little frizzy. I feel it's good when putting my hair up to hold in place, but not for trying to define curls.
Haley  T.
This is an inexpensive mousse. It is easily found at Walmart or Target or any drug store really. It works pretty good compared to others. Overall, it gets the job done.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
All ways being honest , received this as a gift from #influenster for trial purposes,gotta say wow totally lived it . I have thick hair , hard to manage and this mousse was 100% magnificent. Holds my waves did not flack or feel sticky . Gotta say it's a must try absolutely recommend it
Alejandra A.
I received this product a couple of weeks ago, I love this product it smells really good. The product is not sticky and it makes your curls hold. I like how the mousse is very smooth and it doesn't damage my hair. I don't get any of that white stuff on my hair after using this. My mother , brother and I have used for two weeks and we love the quality of the product!
Angie F.
Mulliken, MI
Herbal essence is a great product. All there products have a great smell. I have not found s product that I don’t like. I love using the shampoo and conditioner along with the mouse fir my curly hair.
Shelly M.
New Holstein, WI
I love this product! I will always have it stocked in the bathroom... Not only do I love the way or makes my hair look after a shower but the scent smells so good!
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
So I reviewed this on the HE site when I first got it from Influenster and I lovedddd it after the first couple uses. While my love has faded slightly, I still think it's a great product. I dont typically have food luck with mousses so while this isnt the best one everrrr I really like it for the price. Smells DIVINE I cant get enough, and gives my hair some pretty decent body, which is not an easy feat!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.