BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Lauren J.
Comstock Park, MI
Herbal Essences is a great brand with many different products to choose from. The smell isn't to over powering either. Also I find that it is very reasonably priced compared to other brands that I've used and it works! It actually does the job and does it well!
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
I will forever buy this product in all scents and styles. I'm not sure what it is about this product but I have the best hair days when I use it. It makes my hair so soft and toussled. My hair looks for two days after using this
Angie H.
Trenton, OH
This is one of my favorite hair products to use. I don't have the type of curly hair that can go without product, and usually this is all I need. It smooths it and allows it to curl naturally. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good hair product.
Lindsay C.
While not my top choice, the price is adequate and it's conveniently available at walmart. It doesn't boost my curls or volume, but it is better than no product.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Didn't feel like this did anything but made my hair feel really nasty. The scent is really nice though. I have long, find hair that looks dirty easily so it might just be my hair type that doesn't work very well with this product. I wouldn't buy again.
Ashley M.
It doesn't make your hair as hard (give it that crunchy feeling) like some other products I've used. But it makes my hair look extra curly! it doesn't cost that much either it's a very good price! I would recommend it to others! It is long lasting too!
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I received the Herbal Essences VoxBox with set me up mousse. My hair color is dark brown and it's really long, so I love this mousse because it doesn't add unnecessary weight to my hair. I would definitely recommend! Awesome product!
Naik C.
This brand me looks fabulous . This mousse gives volume and definition to curls and stays in shape for a long time . I feel a little stiff to the touch, but look good . The hair is shiny and has a delicioso.No smell alcohol, so it does not dry the hair.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love this stuff it is great. I have straight hair that is flat and this gives my hair volume along with a blow dry. I don't know how it compares to others I have never used mousse before. This mousse is reasonable priced. I would recommend it to anyone.
Melanie V.
This mousse is pretty good for this style of hair product. It isn't completely crunchy but it's still practically full a year after purchase so, I don't find it suits my straight, fine hair. I want volume but I don't think this one is the one for me.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.