BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Taylor C.
This product is a nice mousse for hair that you want to have body and curl. I use a little after I shower and it gives my wavy hair a nice shape without weighing it down. The smell isn’t my favorite but it’s not a big deal Bc the product works well
Genesis G.
This mousse smells amazing! It makes your hair nice and smooth and controls frizz without making your hair feel too heavy or crunchy! And I have thick very curly hair! I love this stuff! And the price is great!
Jessica P.
Medley, FL
Oh my god , as it is my response to the use of this prodcuto , I love and I'm excited to do , it smells good and I 'm loving it. my hair stays hydrated with a soft and fresh feeling I like, I buy it again and again
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
This is definitely my favorite brand of mousse, however, it almost gives too much hold and leaves my hair sticking together a lot in big clumps. It does its job though when I try to leave my hair naturally curly.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Herbal esscense Let set me up mousse is awesome. I'm not a big mousse fan but I grabed some on sale to see how it was. And I really like. Days where I want to have a little wave and have it hold I grab some of this and apply it to damp hair and go. It's price point is good and it works. And it smells amazing.
Michele G.
Herbal Essence is a go to for amazing smelling hair products! I love this for my daughter's curls! The formula goes on nicely and helps her curls look amazing. It lasts long and keeps your hair away from frizz!
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
I love all of their products from shampoo to hair spray. I have wavy hair so this helps give it a little more volume and a few more waves. Love the smell too! Excellent buy no matter what kind of hair you have!
Brandi T.
I like this mousse. I don't use mousse much anymore but when I did use it it gave me good volume but it didn't last through the day. The product smells good and doesn't make your hair feel sticky or gunked up.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I got this sent to me from Influenster to try and review. It smells amazing and it doesn't make your hair hard or crispy but I didn't love it. I don't think it did anything to make my hairstyle last longer or anything and it didn't make my curls last longer...
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
This mousse is really good! I've been using it since I was in 7th grade and I'm in college now. It really hold your hair in place and it meets all expectations. It is long lasting product and I would recommend it
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.