BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I really like this product. It's a good price for the product. It's easy to use. I like that fact that it doesn’t make my hair crispy feeling like other products can do.
Laura M.
Smells good. Not overly great but not overly bad. It did the job. It didn't hold that well though. I probably wouldn't buy this formula again even though I love herbal essence
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I received this product in my Herbal Essences VoxBox. I have to say I really love this product. Its not your typical mousse styler. It doesn't melt in your hand like most do. It comes out in a fluffy ball and it has a spongy consistency. Once you begin to rake it through your hair it hust melts away. It gives my hair a nice hold to keep my curls in place. It smells great too. All Herbal Essences products in my opinion smells great!
Neylis P.
This product is amazingg for hair styling. It smells amazing which is also great, your hair stays in style all day ! And i have very difficult straight hair ! I would most certainly buy again!
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
I will forever buy this product in all scents and styles. I'm not sure what it is about this product but I have the best hair days when I use it. It makes my hair so soft and toussled. My hair looks for two days after using this
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Herbel Essence is by far my favorite brand of moose! My hair is natural straight so trying to get it to stay wavey is super difficult but this moose works amazing with my hair and it smells so good!
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
This mouse helps bring out my curls without them feeling hard and stuff. I use it at least once a week to scrunch my hair and it always smells great and works awesome.
Katie M.
I use to get perms so I would scrunch my hair everyday and this would be the only thing I would turn to! I liked the crunchy feeling and this gave it to me. Now I wouldn’t want that but that’s what I was looking for then.
Maricarmen C.
Los Angeles , CA
I don't usually use mousse but when I do I use this it's light formula great price last a good amount of time I would buy this always it definitely works good for me!
Chantel H.
Waukegan, IL
My hair is naturally wavy, so when i dont feel like styling it, i usually toss on some mousse and wear it wacy. This mousse has a pefect hold without leacing my hair hard.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.