BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
This product felt pretty good with my hair which is thin and kind of wavy/curly. I don’t dye my hair and well really don’t do much with it either. Felt really nice. I would buy again. Does what it says.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This mousse smells amazing and adds so much volume to my hair that I love my hair still feels soft and not stiff like some I have tried I would definitely recommend this because it isn’t to heavy on your hair and I would decide buy again
Alicia C.
Herbal essences has been a drug store product that i used to use for soo many years. I was told it is very good for your hair so i used use it but to ne honest i never saw any negative effects on my hair and it also left my hair smelling wonderful which was a mega plus for me. I dont use it anymore except for the mousse.
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I like this product because it's nice and light. If you put too much, it will make your hair feel like it has too much product in it. A little goes a long way and is great for texturizing wavy hair and keeping it frizz free. If you have wavy/curly hair, I definitely recommend this product!
Tori M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great product for my curly hair. I use it immediately after the shower in order to get the look I want. It's super affordable and can be brought at any super market or drug store. I will say it tends to be a little more on the dryer side - could provide a little more moisture...
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
Herbal Essences has been a bit disappointing in the last several products I've used. The mousse just created a weight on my thin fine hair and there was no volume zero. Just flat weighted down hair. For the cost I didn't expect a miracle but the brand is starting to dissappoint.
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
My hair is extremely curly so when I decide that I want to defuse my hair I use this product to keep it from frizzing out! The product smells great and doesn't leave your hair crunchy like someone the other products does. You only need a small bit too so the bottle lasts forever!
Kayla M.
Winter haven , FL
This mousse works well on my naturally curly hair. It evens out my texture to avoid looking like some strands have kinky curls while some are just loose waves. This product works well for the money. It has a nice smell and lasts longer when paired with herbal essence hairsprayZ
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
I must say, this is probably the best mousse I have yet found. I tried it expecting it to be ok with not much effectiveness...was I ever surprised. It is cheap, lasts long, smells amazing, and doesn't leave your curls feeling crusty and hair. IT is definitely a product I have already recommended to many of my friends (all of whom are now using it as well.)
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
I used to use this product when I first cut my hair. It doesn’t really hold your curls as well as a gel would. My hair always fell flat and frizzy before the day was up. While it does work for a few hours, it doesn’t do all that is promised. If you’re looking for a temporary fix, this is your thing. I prefer gel.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.